What's new

Anybody Ever Been to S****horpe?

It's right here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S****horpe

"S****horpe (/ˈskʌnθɔːrp/) is a town in Lincolnshire, England. The town is an unparished area governed by the unitary authority borough of North Lincolnshire. It is the county's third most populous settlement, after Lincoln and Grimsby.

The town had an estimated total population of 82,334 in 2016. An industrial town, it is the United Kingdom's largest steel processing centre and is also known as the "Industrial Garden Town".[2][3] The Member of Parliament for S****horpe is Conservative politician Holly Mumby-Croft."

Well damn, there it is:

Screenshot_20230206_154705_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Censoring ****? Hell, I even called the PM of MapleSyrupistan a **** on Reddit and didn't get censored or banned or anything. Irate going soft (er)?

Censoring *? Hell, I even called the PM of MapleSyrupistan a * on Reddit and didn't get censored or banned or anything. Irate going soft (er)?
We entered an alternate timeline when someone posted an image macro in the meme thread, then a lizard gave up some green letters.

Hope that clears it up :flipoff2:

Even my browser lets me add words to its dictionary to stop bugging me that I am spelling things it thinks I'm wrong on (always fun watching the hand wringing at work for the American spellings I use), surely the board auto-censor can be set to skip over proper names.

1627690862645.png

To be honest the word filtering completely changed my opinion of Austin and of this place and is a huge disappointment as this isn't what this place was originally billed as. That along with the ads at the top for some one x bullshit means I will not renew my star. Not trying to make a difference or make a point but I don't support censorship, especially childish shit like stopping grown adults from saying a fucking word.

Last edited:
JFC people. There's a game and Austin has to play it.

Not being able to say **** in thread titles is not a big deal.

I'm on a few forums, this is the only place that censors this word. To be clear I don't overly care and I'm not trying to make a stand about anything, but don't blame this on a game Austin has to play because that's about as bullshit as a vax that's gonna save us all. Woke is woke, no need to defend it because it's his place and he has every right to make that choice.

Not saying it in thread titles isnt a big deal. Now maybe Im wrong on this, but havent some members been warned/disciplined for bypassing the filter to spell the word in threads? Which if its only about thread titles, then why would it matter?

Sure censor the word itself, but you got to exclude the words that contain it, it is irritating when it does. Had one forum decide they where going to censor dick for a short time. So Dick (real name of a user) got censored, Dickenson, Dickies, Dicks Sporting Goods, etc. all turned into *'s. Bloody irritating trying to read something.

I'm sure the ****inghams will give you a warm hello.

Beware of the Fleckers though, quite the knobs.
Not sure why you think I had anything to do with censoring that word, you ****. I was passing out generous portions of it whilst the mob was being all ****y. You knob goblin.

Top Back Refresh