What's new

Any truths to these tweets? Mexicans kicking black ass?

I don't know man, she probably has a hot temper and would be quicker to piss you off in turn and cause you to beat her down until she shanked you.:flipoff2:

I was thinking about importing a Colombian wife. She only has to be married to me for a couple of years, think I can get 3 years of fealty out of a Colombiana?

zQigXQo.jpg

A bit old for you, isn't she? Thought you liked them under age?

I was thinking about importing a Colombian wife. She only has to be married to me for a couple of years, think I can get 3 years of fealty out of a Colombiana?

zQigXQo.jpg

I had a Colombian girlfriend when I lived in Sacramento. The crazy and drama got old fast but it was worth it sometimes

The language from messicans describing hatred towards :mr-t: is far worse than whitey's rants. Also, messicans complain about P.R.'s being lazy-

The language from messicans describing hatred towards :mr-t: is far worse than whitey's rants. Also, messicans complain about P.R.'s being lazy-

Wanna piss off a PR? Ask him where in Mexico hes from. Or if you wanna piss off a Mexican tell him he looks like hes from Guatemala.

For the record I have never done that intentionally but have made an innocent mistake when speaking to some. You would have thought I said their mom was a whore.

Wanna piss off a PR? Ask him where in Mexico hes from. Or if you wanna piss off a Mexican tell him he looks like hes from Guatemala.

For the record I have never done that intentionally but have made an innocent mistake when speaking to some. You would have thought I said their mom was a whore.

I used to live with a Mexican and a Spanish Cuban. I would call the Mexican a Cuban and the Spanish Cuban a Mexican just to piss them off. :laughing:

Most definitely this. Colombiana's are a whole another level of crazy.

One of the guys I worked with was Columbian. When Id introduce him Id tell people he was from Mexico City. Hed get so pissed off. "Pinche puta guero". Yo soy de Columbia! Pendejo!"

Last edited:
Yes true, I believe they killed 2 black looters in broad daylight on a busy street in Cicero.

All the mexicans I have worked with really dont like black people.

Ever ask them why? I have. They HATE Black people with a hard passion. KKK has nothing on them. The reason why they HATE Black people is the answer they gave me. This is exactly what they said. "The reason we hate black people is they rob our homes while we are at work!" That was when I lived in Denver, up to 2011.

Ever ask them why? I have. They HATE Black people with a hard passion. KKK has nothing on them. The reason why they HATE Black people is the answer they gave me. This is exactly what they said. "The reason we hate black people is they rob our homes while we are at work!" That was when I lived in Denver, up to 2011.

Pretty much. They also hated them because they bang their women and are lazy according to them. Funny part is I also worked on a crew of black dudes and 3/4 if them preferred latino women because black women are a pain in the ass.

I also noticed USA born mexicans really do not like illegals.

Oh I forgot only white people are racist.

This right here.
Jose dont play well with the blacks. Ive lived in the deep south and Ive lived on the far south border and I saw much worse racism in STX than I ever saw in Dixie. The N word was not uncommon and more subtle racist comments was very common among all economic classes of hispanics. It didnt matter if the were whiter spanish hispanic or full on indio nativos. Either they figured since Im white I must feel the same way or they just didnt care because they didnt try to hide it.

I will second this. Although, central AR is pretty bad.

... black women are a pain in the ass.

I also noticed USA born mexicans really do not like illegals...

Count 1; bitch betta have my money. They are truly a pain.

Count 2; Correcto Mundo, was a good friend of mine. Cisco Kid...

:laughing:

zQigXQo.jpg

Bro I lived that crazy and that hot. She was as hot as the chic in the pic and truly fuckn crazy. Its a level that is un believable but god damn the sex was amazing and freaky. Living down there I learned they are all like that. Thats just normal for them.

I dated exclusively south and central American for many years and they all have their thing but the Colombians are different.

Bro I lived that crazy and that hot. She was as hot as the chic in the pic and truly fuckn crazy. Its a level that is un believable but god damn the sex was amazing and freaky. Living down there I learned they are all like that. Thats just normal for them.

I dated exclusively south and central American for many years and they all have their thing but the Colombians are different.

Yeah I figured Colombian chicks were crazy based on crazy Paola.

Super-Pao-Fit-2.png

Top Back Refresh