What's new

Any interest in a monthly SE IBB forum trail ride?

Would you be interested?

• Yes

Votes: 29 96.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Slander

Team no stickys
Member Number
Loc
Hickory, NC
Any interest in a monthly forum ride for the SE irates? Thinking set a schedule at the begining of the year in the trail ride section and whoever can come ride, comes and rides? You would be on your own for food and lodging, just an old school show up on a Friday morning and ride for a few days and leave on sunday type trip. Obviously holiday weekends would be avoided as a lot of these parks get stupid around then.

Vote in the poll.

Reactions: Clb
I'm IFS only for the foreseeable future... but sure.

I do not wheel near as much as I want too. Having info of other members and location , dates sounds like a great idea.

I do not wheel near as much as I want too. Having info of other members and location , dates sounds like a great idea.
Awesome!
Depends on the location of said SE rides.
Probably bounce around monthly like good evening ranch, windrock, Harlan, AOP, ivy branch, coalmont, there is a lot to chose from down here. All those places have a good variety of stuff for buggys to mild built rigs and easily accessible for a mixed group.

I'm 45 minutes from windrock, 2 hours from aop, and 2.5 from harlan. Anybody ever wants to ride, just holler. Id potentially be in for some of these planned rides though.

I'm down. We're down to 2 buggies that actually get out and ride, be nice to jump in with a group.

I'm in the mid Atlantic and kinda interested. A lot of those places are 8-10 hours for me but I can always roll down earlier and cruise home at night. It's hard to get people from up here to commit to anything further than a few hours.

Or rip the daily down and hop in a passenger seat.

I’m always down for traveling and wheeling.

However, after the midwest Irate meet up, I’m probably not going to do any traveling until the buggy is done. I love my Tracker and all, but the short wheelbase is not fun on vertical descents or ascents.

I’m always down for traveling and wheeling.

However, after the midwest Irate meet up, I’m probably not going to do any traveling until the buggy is done. I love my Tracker and all, but the short wheelbase is not fun on vertical descents or ascents.
vagina-big-lebowski.gif

Bumping this back to the top. Well I thought I could get the names of everyone who voted in the poll, but I can't. So question: what's the earliest in the year y'all want to start wheeling? My shitpile probably won't be trail worthy until end of March if all goes well. So start planning for May?

Bumping this back to the top. Well I thought I could get the names of everyone who voted in the poll, but I can't. So question: what's the earliest in the year y'all want to start wheeling? My shitpile probably won't be trail worthy until end of March if all goes well. So start planning for May?

I’ll be in Colorado/Utah for almost all of June.

But hopefully I’ll be geared up for September/October wheeling next year.

My only trip fully planned so far is 1st weekend of May. I wouldn't plan around me though, if I can fit it in I'll be there but I'm pretty far out being in PA.

Generally anytime in March-May would be a good time to plan due temps but have to deal with spring showers. Where are you thinking about going?

Following. I have a pretty busy schedule this year but I'd like to make at least one trip and put some faces to names. I live in ohio so put of the parks listed above, the closest is about 5 hours away. Thats doable.

Link to the planning thread. I own the group so if you can't get access just send me a request or PM me

Top Back Refresh