What's new

Antifa commander gets caught with a flamethrower by cops and cries

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
629C82AE-BBD5-40D4-A6AB-BD6530D75253.jpeg
Antics commander gets caught by the cops in a group of helmet wearing antifa members marching to cause distraction. Crawls up on the ground in a fetal position crying his eyeballs out :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

They should have tested the flame thrower out... On him!

He was already arrested on other weapons charges and they let him out, he bonded out on this charge too

Condition of the first bond included no weapons,HTF do they let him bond the 2nd time?How many times does he get to do shit like this before they hold him?

how much you wanna bet it was one of those totally ineffective toys that elon managed to get stuuuupid money outta people for

Condition of the first bond included no weapons,HTF do they let him bond the 2nd time?How many times does he get to do shit like this before they hold him?

Don't want to oppress him or infringe on his right to peaceful protest :flipoff2:

This is what they want.

An army of couchsitting mom callers who are terrified of bugs and grownups, to lead the revolution against the working class.

This is what they want.

An army of couchsitting mom callers who are terrified of bugs and grownups, to lead the revolution against the working class.

You appear to be shaking in your boots.

EDIT: never mind, looks like you're actually trying to suppress laughter so you don't fart in front of a cute waitress :laughing:

So when do DA's that let criminals out get held accountable? Stupid question... I know its never.

"Commander" WTF :confused:

He looks like a lil queer we put in the lockers after Home room class in 7th grade :lmao:

This shit can't be for real. I've had Girlfriends that would beat him way past his "Crying"

Are flame throwers illegal to walk around with?

Mostly. I think a few states have regulations. Feds DGAF.

Dunno about that weapons ban he had, though.

Eta wiki: In the United States, private ownership of a flamethrower is not restricted by federal law. Flamethrowers are legal in 48 states and restricted in California and Maryland.

I remember that game when it was in DOS. :laughing:

I was at the level with the strip club with the chicks dancing with the tassles on their tits when my Dad walked into the room. Shook his head and left. :laughing:

Mostly. I think a few states have regulations. Feds DGAF.

Dunno about that weapons ban he had, though.

Eta wiki: In the United States, private ownership of a flamethrower is not restricted by federal law. Flamethrowers are legal in 48 states and restricted in California and Maryland.

Damn, now I need to spend money.

Top Back Refresh