What's new

Another whats it worth? 86 GMC

Hows that chevy bellhousing working out for ya?
It's hanging off the back of the engine with two bolts waiting for me to notch it for starter clearance. The aluminum stock to cover the notch is zip tied to it so it doesn't get lost.

It's a Chevy. It's probably apart because they took it apart and were too stupid to see the problem despite looking right at it. Lord knows five different people tried to fix it and if you sum their IQs you still don't hit triple digits.

But then again, you're buying a Chevy so odds are you aren't in a position to do any better than them. :flipoff2:

I don't think Mcbuttsex worked on this one. I don't see the silicone head gaskets.:flipoff2:

The amount of fucking trash with 5 figure price tags is astounding.

And to compound it guys with 12v swaps want $20k+ and still needs paint.

Nice trucks are being listed for $30-55k.

Some **** bought one on the auction show for $110k+, its been retarded for 4-5 years, after that its been leftist rational retarded.
It's crazy what people think their shit is worth. I had a guy stop at my house asking if my 84 crew cab dually 4x4 was for sale. Told nope but for $10k I would probably let it go. It's a reliable 6.2 diesel with 465,205 on 33" tires. He never came back. I feel it's too much for this truck. But I would need to replace it so there is that.

9k firm and they're grumpy at $7,500 offer?!

Very nice truck though

Top Back Refresh