What's new

Another hot for teacher. But wait...

Interference with the execution of a search warrant.

were you listening to the dude’s story?

My point was that’s a different twist compared to the “regular “ cases like this.

"Interference" and "uncooperative" are so generic and vague, who knows what the fuck the husband actually did. That could have been as simple as him not believing they were police, shutting the door, then asking to see the warrant after the door got kicked in.

"Interference" and "uncooperative" are so generic and vague, who knows what the fuck the husband actually did. That could have been as simple as him not believing they were police, shutting the door, then asking to see the warrant after the door got kicked in.

Gotta be a pretty big kick in the nuts finding out your wife thinks a 12yo dick is better than yours! He probably had to shut the door for a moment to process what he was just told and plot killing his wife before they broke down the door. :lmao:

30yo's aren't what they used to be.

20210218_001238.jpg

if you read further in the story they say the husband was home while the student and her had sex in their house.

I always find it interesting that they seem to find that worst possible image of the women, in these cases... and the best possible image of thugs when they are killed/arrested. Not saying she's hot, but there is likely a more appealing picture on the web.

I also find it interesting how quickly it seems these kids give up the teachers. Maybe Im weird, but if I was enjoying screwing my teacher, I dont think i would rat her out.

I always find it interesting that they seem to find that worst possible image of the women, in these cases... and the best possible image of thugs when they are killed/arrested. Not saying she's hot, but there is likely a more appealing picture on the web.

I also find it interesting how quickly it seems these kids give up the teachers. Maybe Im weird, but if I was enjoying screwing my teacher, I dont think i would rat her out.

Did the kid give her up? Perhaps someone saw the images on his phone and ratted.

I am seeing a situation like this unfold right now. A friend of mine has a sis in high school who was messing with a married man who is involved with the school. Someone saw pixs and texts then notified the cops. It's a shitshow.

Did the kid give her up? Perhaps someone saw the images on his phone and ratted.

I am seeing a situation like this unfold right now. A friend of mine has a sis in high school who was messing with a married man who is involved with the school. Someone saw pixs and texts then notified the cops. It's a shitshow.

It's possible. The article said that it came after seeing pics of her on his phone. If I had to guess they probly threatened him with something to get him to roll on her.

Top Back Refresh