What's new

And they said obama was the best gun saleman of all time:

:rolleyes:
Personally I advocate firearms safety training in school I mean they can teach your kids how to put a condom an a banana, they can spend the time teaching your kid how to handle a firearm. :stirthepot:

I've had this discussion with my wife. If there was suddenly a way to make prohibited people and those bent to do bad things follow that or any of the many existing gun laws I would consider adding new ones. But restricting legal ownership to prevent illegal gun crime is not going to solve anything.

It's like giving speeding tickets to the people that are driving the speed limit.

i agree and i agree :laughing:

bad people being bad makes it so this good guy cant have cool guns:mad3:

are you suggesting that new gun buyers should be required to have some training? you libtard. its a right. every moron should be able to store their guns how they want.

i get that this is just a trolling post, but it is still correct.

shouldn't need a permit for a protest on a public space when not blocking the public right of way, shouldn't need a permit to buy or carry a gun.

permits are useful if you want to have a protest that you think police crowd control might help or you intend to occupy a public right of way, for general safety. permits are useful if you want to train others on a large scale in use of a firearm on public areas, but those should be optional.

hopefully all these newbie gun owners are responsible

itll suck when 30,000 joe blows get there glocks stolen because they keep it in the sock drawer

so, they should keep their guns, for protection, locked up in a safe?

california has warped your fucking mind

so, they should keep their guns, for protection, locked up in a safe?

california has warped your fucking mind

when they leave it at home whilst they go about there hormon gender transfer treatments or whatever:flipoff2:

my shits next to me on the couch:grinpimp:

Top Back Refresh