What's new

And The Shit Just Keeps Piling Up

This one could possibly be hard to come back from with everything that is going on.

At least I would lime to think.:laughing:

"I love how they say not affiliated. Of course he's affiliated, it's in a blind trust owned by him, and is f****** wife who runs most of them."

From somebody in the know things department.

This one could possibly be hard to come back from with everything that is going on.

At least I would lime to think.:laughing:

You optimist!

8a05569bf89c7726cf4fed0676b8e7a2--rainbow-unicorn-unicorn-party.jpg

Why is that bastard still breathing? Oh...same reason his aunt Nancy still is.

now imagan if you will, one of trumps company taking that money....
you think he would be getting a pass by the media and the other who want to lynch him every day?

If I hadn't seen it when I did I would have missed it.

I went back a few minutes later and if was gone.

Big surprise there right.

hang on.....
$918,720 total loan
60% of that is $551,232
Divided among 14 people is $39,373
yeah....$13,124/month is $157,492/month. DAMN!

printed and signed your recall forms yet?

I think a bullet from one of the businesses he put out of business would be a better option. Build him a statue in downtown SF. MAybe in 100 years it will be torn down due to him being biased against something.

Why to cock suckers keep voting these pieces of shit into office? Serious question?:flipoff2:

His constituents will justify anything he does. He could come out saying he needs them to sacrifice their own children to save the environment and a bunch of them would be fine with it. It’s called “healthcare.” :shaking:

That's funny, a company with 14 employees gets nearly 1 million. My company with 4 employees gets 4500... funny thing is my guys cost me $70 per hour to keep employed, not including their truck and fuel to get there. Needless to say the gov bailout was a joke for me.

Top Back Refresh