What's new

Americans not going to be able to travel to Europe, EU says

No herd immunity in either country. We shut down hard and very few got sick or died. Sweden has way more casualties and our border to them is closed

How is that even possible? Every road connecting to Sweden is monitored? Can my friends go to Storbo to their cabin or is that off limits? Where do Norwegians buy liquor and beer? :laughing:

How is that even possible? Every road connecting to Sweden is monitored? Can my friends go to Storbo to their cabin or is that off limits? Where do Norwegians buy liquor and beer? :laughing:

Nah, border locals are still sneaking across :laughing:

Norwegians can visit Sweden but will be in quarantine 10 days upon returning.
Swedes are not allowed into Norway generally

I'm all out of Danish beer, shit's getting expensive.

So what? What about the outbreak at some humongous meat packing plant in Naziland?

They closed off the housing "projects", I think 4 or 5 high rises. Nobody in or out. Lots of stuff flying toward cops, but everyone is still "complying". The city itself hasn't locked down anything else, nor has Merkel.
Some Romanian cheap labor workers fled the scene the night it got public, and a bunch of Poles. Take that Covid home boys!

Germany (and other countries are still FAR away from herd immunity. It just seems the current plan is "working", as in flattening the curve.

America will be one of the first countries to reach herd immunity while the rest open and close their economies every time it spikes. It will take them years to get back to anything close to normal.

Yes, America and Africa and all those poor nations that let the nannas drop.
But in essence, you are correct.

They criticized the US when the US closed things down, so now that the shoe is on the other foot, seems fair to give them shit the other direction.

Key difference being that we now know this virus was blown way the fuck out of proportion. Clambake is acting like we know the same amount of info about the virus as we did when it all started.:homer:

Top Back Refresh