What's new

All you NASCAR fans are... simple minded says...

The most interesting thing nascar ever did was get featured on a Phil Hendrie show way back in the day. I guess that and a couple great movies.

The new cars are spec cars, might as well be IROC racing, and they are having a hard time fielding 40 cars for the Daytona 500, also shortening the Martinsville race from 500 to 400 laps, "due to scheduling conflicts" lol.

Bubba, Jordan, Pitbull, Mayweather

How long before no pre race invocation, no national anthem, no presenting the colors?

Nascar is doing all they can to be relevant.

Im having a hard time understanding the point of this thread. The title says "All you NASCAR fans are......simple minded says" like its a news story. I thought that was just a well known fact. Why did someone feel the need to make a statement about it?

The last exciting thing to happen was Kenseth wrecking Logano at Martinsville and that was 2015
I was there at Daytona and watched Dale Sr. smash into the wall for his last time so Jr. could win his first.

Sr. took "for the glory" to a whole other level with that move.

umm didnt Michael Waltrip win?
Ah! Yes you are correct. Too much suds that day and many moons ago. Jr. came in second not 1'st by a fraction of a second. Michael was driving for Dale's team so the end result placed Dale Earnhardt Inc in 1'st and 2'nd. It was Michael's first Nascar win.

Sterling Marlin was the one who tipped Sr. just enough to send him into the wall. Actually Sr. way over corrected. But at 150 mph and a sudden force in the rear, pulling out would have been pure luck.

If not for Sterling, Dale's team would have most likely came out 1,2 and 3.

Top Back Refresh