What's new

Ali Ali Ali is a complete piece of shit

No, he's an incomplete piece of shit. He lacks the brain power to see things for what they are and not what he imagines them to be so that makes him a simpleton and simpletons are missing chromosomes as a rule.

His ramblings are incoherent at best and usually just fucking retarded...

Just another dipwadfukschitk to ignore. Hopefully taking pointers from the newest social media fukwad.

No, he's an incomplete piece of shit.

I did recognize that exploitable ambiguity in my statement - kudos for exploiting it :laughing: :beer:

So yes, Mr OxenFree is incomplete in that he's egregiously deficient as a rational human being.

However; regarded solely as a piece of shit, AhLee(x3) is completely a piece of shit - agreed?

There's like half a dozen of them now. 2 sentences into their post and I can usually tell who's writing it is. Just skip it and move on, all they want is attention

Ooh! :bounce2: - scavenger hunt . . .

Ali Ali Ali (blows goats goats goats)
michael.gonzalasswipe
WeevilTwat
Kuntingwillchange

:confused: been busy - who'd I miss? :laughing:

Maybe this is good that someone come out and tell him he is S-T-U-P-I-D. Maybe no one ever told him before and he didn't know. This could be a revelation, and a life changing event for the dumbass. Maybe right now he is pondering the stupid shit he did in the past and realizing that he is, in fact, a complete idiot. From now on he will ask the advice of those around him before he does anything truly stupid. Because now he knows, he knows...

Maybe this is good that someone come out and tell him he is S-T-U-P-I-D. Maybe no one ever told him before and he didn't know. This could be a revelation, and a life changing event for the dumbass. Maybe right now he is pondering the stupid shit he did in the past and realizing that he is, in fact, a complete idiot. From now on he will ask the advice of those around him before he does anything truly stupid. Because now he knows, he knows...

Let the healing begin :laughing:

c'mon you all know the words...

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya…

No arti5an is somewhat aware of his shortcomings and attempts to be a contributing member.

I agree with this. That Ali Douche,is actually appearing to have a higher IQ and his Posting style is way different than him.

Not the same person.

Good luck on your new mission and God speed. Just remember, he’s only has one brain cell left and it’s starving for oxygen

Is this a famous person? An internet famous person? A member here? Man, I feel like I'm getting further and further out of touch, and pretty OK with it.

Is this a famous person? An internet famous person? A member here? Man, I feel like I'm getting further and further out of touch, and pretty OK with it.

Not famous, only notorious here... he's a new member, but a troll account, and everyone seems to have their panties in a bunch over his obvious troll attempts. Now they've started a thread about it, and immediately Ali and his trolling have won:rolleyes:

Not famous, only notorious here... he's a new member, but a troll account, and everyone seems to have their panties in a bunch over his obvious troll attempts. Now they've started a thread about it, and immediately Ali and his trolling have won:rolleyes:

Correct. Instead of ignoring them the retards will continue to reply to his posts and start threads about them.

Top Back Refresh