What's new

Adjustable ball mounts (hitches)

It already showed up too! :usa:

Fortunately, I don't live in the hood :flipoff2: never had a locking anything. I also don't usually keep a hitch in my truck. Now that I say that, I'm probably jinxed :laughing:

20210803_141501.jpg

Sticks out a bit. My receiver is blind and I've had to trip other ball mounts. This one has 2 holes and hits the back before I can get the pin in the 2nd hole. I may trim ~1" off the end so I can slide it in more.

I'm a nerd I know. :homer:
That's similar to the design of my Bulletproof with the 6" drop and multiball. I never came across this option or I probably would have ordered it to save some money.

I gotta say it's handy, I think you'll like the flexibility

Fortunately, I don't live in the hood :flipoff2: never had a locking anything. I also don't usually keep a hitch in my truck. Now that I say that, I'm probably jinxed :laughing:

20210803_141501.jpg

Sticks out a bit. My receiver is blind and I've had to trip other ball mounts. This one has 2 holes and hits the back before I can get the pin in the 2nd hole. I may trim ~1" off the end so I can slide it in more.

I'm a nerd I know. :homer:
how loose are pins holding ball in the channel? I'd hate to add more slops to the hitch. I use "hitch tightener" wherever possible and tighten the ball coupler adjusting nut, if there's one. amazing how much the ride quality improved when there's zero slops

how loose are pins holding ball in the channel? I'd hate to add more slops to the hitch. I use "hitch tightener" wherever possible and tighten the ball coupler adjusting nut, if there's one. amazing how much the ride quality improved when there's zero slops
It's got some, they put a rubber deal on that back of the ball deal that helps a lot.

Top Back Refresh