What's new

Actor Rick Moranis sucker-punched in head on Manhattan's Upper West Side

nahmus

Refugee from syrup
Member Number
Loc
East Coast
This random violence is getting out of hand. Psycho punching everybody, Rick Moranis hater or black guy punching random old white dudes. How do you think this goes. This has been happening more and more in NYC over the past few weeks.

https://abc7ny.com/sucker-punch-in-head-upper-west-side-on-manhattan-attack/6712631/?utm_source=digg
video in the link

UPPER WEST SIDE, Manhattan (WABC) -- Police are searching for the man wanted in a random and violent NYC attack on actor Rick Moranis on the Upper West Side.

Video shows the moment a man wearing a black "I (heart) NY" sweatshirt and a backpack hit the 67-year-old "Ghostbusters" star and knocked him to the ground.

It happened Thursday at 7:24 a.m. on West 70th Street near Central Park West.

Friday afternoon police released a clearer image of the suspect.

The attack happened just a few blocks from the apartment building where Moranis' character, Louis Tully, lived in the movie.

The attacker continued walking north after throwing the punch.

Has to bullshit. It was mostly a peaceful punch...

Every lefty in America-

“Is he a Trump supporter? If so, the attack is completely acceptable and the man deserves a parade and is a hero and if If he’s not, this was just a misunderstanding and the black man needed to hit him because of slavery and white privilege”

I was pretty disappointed to find out that he's coming out of retirement to do another honey we blew up/shrunk/whatever'd the kids/us/dog/the neighbor's platypus/toilet movie instead of Spaceballs 2, but punching him is taking it a bit far.

Didn't he quit acting to take care of his wife that was dying of cancer?

I was really hoping that he would have been in the upcoming Ghostbusters film

OK, WITHOUT LOOKING!!!!! What color do you think the person who punched him is?

If You said BLACK, you are a racist!!!!

Top Back Refresh