What's new

A Message From Federal, CCI, Speer And Remington On Ammo Demand

bigun

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Mountainair, NM
We know, ammo seems hard to come by right now. But rest assured, we are building and shipping more and more every day—right here in the USA. Check out this video for more details.

7 million new owners since March time two boxes at 20 rounds each works our to 280,000,000!
25 rounds a box times 2= 50 = 350,000,000
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Feel for the guy. Awesome he put out the video as it's cool to see; but sad he had to. It's easier and more exciting to believe the drama and bs on the internet then it is to use one's brain and understand the reality.

I like how during every panic people always think the manus should set up another factory
as if they weren't just running bare bones staff, dribbling shit out the door barely above cost just 2 years ago

Would have been cool if he provided some manufacturing numbers. How many rounds of 9mm did they produce in 2019, how many this year. I don’t love anyone saying trust us we are trying.

The truth is soros, gates, buffet are buying all the ammo so you can keep guns. You just can not shoot them. Evil people.

Hired "hundreds" ???
Fuck
I bet there aint 50 million swinging dicks in America that want a job there????
Did he leave off some zeros?
Still aint helping the denizens of the prk!

Last edited:
Hired "hundreds" ???
Fuck
I bet there aint 50 million swinging dicks in America that want a job there????
Did he leave off some zeros?
Still aint helping the denizens of the prk!

If you can’t get lead and primers, you could hire every unemployed person there is, build a factory the size of Rhode Island, and it still not produce much more than they are now.

if you notice the ank stencilled on the forklifts
they're pretty much right next door
heard through the grapevine that they've been having huge troubles finding anyone that can piss clean
like single digit percent of applicants

Do have any fucking brain cells ?

He is just stating typical gun forum knowledge. There are some for real tin foil people on most gun forums.
Some of the shit they can come up with boggles the mind!

He is just stating typical gun forum knowledge. There are some for real tin foil people on most gun forums.
Some of the shit they can come up with boggles the mind!

It is awesome that he can read an explanation from a major manufacturer, most likely entirely credible and say what he said. An be ignant enough to put it on open display for all see. Gun forum knowledge :lmao: He is exactly the target audience who the Federal video was produced for.

no flipoff guy, no black text, every other thread in GCC is conspiracy theory heaven... Hard to really tell anymore.

Somethings fucky but I have no idea what. grapevine says so and so distributor would get a 1 million $ shipment from federal every 10 days, year after year, this year he's down to 2 million a month PMC trucks haven't slowed down.

Maybe our population has outpaced our production? as long as there isn't a run on anything there are no shortages, soon as a few million people panic over something that supply is wiped out instantly, which just continues and spreads the panic.

7 Million new gun owners = a shitload more demand.

If each new gun owner bought 2 20 round boxes that’s 280,000,000 rounds. You can bet your ass they’ve bought a lot more than 2 boxes each. If you think otherwise you are a fucking retard.

Maybe our population has outpaced our production? as long as there isn't a run on anything there are no shortages, soon as a few million people panic over something that supply is wiped out instantly, which just continues and spreads the panic.

to be fair, you really don't want any idle capacity, as it'll just destroy your (amazingly thin) profit margin

no flipoff guy, no black text, every other thread in GCC is conspiracy theory heaven... Hard to really tell anymore.

If he was sarcasm he sure fooled me. I dunno, what does Brain cells say ??

7 Million new gun owners = a shitload more demand.

Hey PD - I am not sure what the 7m references? Does that mean first time gun buyers?

According the the FBI there have been 35m back ground checks conducted Jan-Nov of 2020.
Should close out the year with close to 38m back ground checks. I wonder what percentage of those are more than one firearm. Just took a quick look at my bound book and its easily 20-25% of folks are getting more than one.

https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/nics_firearm_checks_-_month_year.pdf/view

Hey PD - I am not sure what the 7m references? Does that mean first time gun buyers?

According the the FBI there have been 35m back ground checks conducted Jan-Nov of 2020.
Should close out the year with close to 38m back ground checks. I wonder what percentage of those are more than one firearm. Just took a quick look at my bound book and its easily 20-25% of folks are getting more than one.

https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/nics_firearm_checks_-_month_year.pdf/view

It's a number than has been banded about on the news

Top Back Refresh