What's new

A couple of times now

evernoob

Reactionary
Member Number
I've walked across City Hall, past all the cop cars, and unscrewed the lightbulb of some AirBnB house 2 blocks away so it won't shine in my eyes slightly as I troll on IBB.

Because I'm an asshole. I think they may be able to charge me with something, even though no damage, but I can make more trouble for them. Because as a 50 year white old man with nothing, I can hurt anyone more than they hurt me. :grinpimp:

Dammit, you just reminded me that I need lightbulbs.

Are you just loosening them or removing them?

Dammit, you just reminded me that I need lightbulbs.

Are you just loosening them or removing them?

Yeah no stealing, just loosening. I am a strong Lake Michigan wind.

It's a totally unnecessary lightbulb. Shines on nothing but me. 100 yards away but enough to create disturbance.

I figure they have cameras though, as always at all times these days, but still, I'll take the hit on that.

Mischief or Vandalism or some other shit probably...I hope they do lol would be awesome if you got locked up for a little while and came back to tell us stories.

Mischief or Vandalism or some other shit probably...I hope they do lol would be awesome if you got locked up for a little while and came back to tell us stories.

I've got plenty of County stories, never been to State. I don't commit State offenses other than Repeat Offender. :grinpimp:

I think I'm ok on that but I'll keep an eye on the legal situation.

I have jail and homeless stories though. A lot of them. I seen some shit. Kinda saving it up for a few books. After a couple few dozen times in County, you meet everyone in the criminal justice system.

You may have a legal remedy for your issue. It's called "light trespassing". Look it up, and check your local codes. You may be able to have the city enforce rules against your neighbor to reduce light pollution that negatively affects your property. And just like that, they will unscrew it and keep it unscrewed and you don't have to lift a finger.

You can send me some of that 200K if it works out as a thank you.

I did good. There is snow and harshness outside but not light.

I found the address of that light and will act accordingly to owners. Too bad for them kek:lmao:

ProTip: Fuck with people that have things to lose. I have nothing to lose.

Remember that 2nd tier pod in Kent County Jail? I do! kek

Imagin that I'm not the weakest dude there, but you faggots would be :smokin:

GGFpm82.png

I judge my manhood by you guys, and it's amazing how much more experienced I am than you. Yes. You.

Last edited:
1. You are a weird mofo.

2. You should make a plug out of an old bulb, some wire and JB weld that you can screw in and pop their circuit breaker.

Nobody offered one of the 37 ways I can fuck up a land owner. I have nothing to lose, so landowners have everything to fear from me.

I think this circumstance is racist because I have white skin and people don't expect degenerate viciousness out of me. kek

An air rifle with scope can easily hit that at 100 yards and you never have to leave your porch. I know this for a fact.

An air rifle with scope can easily hit that at 100 yards and you never have to leave your porch. I know this for a fact.

100 feet maybe. Unless you are talking about a large caliber several thousand dollar rifle.

Top Back Refresh