What's new

9mm and .380 who has some...

Wilburburns

Moving On Up
Member Number
Loc
Central Ky
I have 9mm, but can never have too much, but could really use some more .380 ammo.

Who has either?

Cliff

What to sell? None. For personal use? Never enough.

I haven't bought since April or May, I check ammo seek everyday.

My last purchases I bought 500 9mm for 15 cents a round and 380 at 21 cents a round.

Defensive ammo for the 9mm is still plenty available locally. Don't use hollow points on 380 (in case you didn't know) Just standard ammo.

But yeah prices and availability is nuts right now, but guns are coming back so usually ammo will follow 3-4 months.

bass pro and cabelas will still run Ok deals online but you have to watch everyday and you might have to wait 2 months to get it.

I haven't bought since April or May, I check ammo seek everyday.

My last purchases I bought 500 9mm for 15 cents a round and 380 at 21 cents a round.

Defensive ammo for the 9mm is still plenty available locally. Don't use hollow points on 380 (in case you didn't know) Just standard ammo.

But yeah prices and availability is nuts right now, but guns are coming back so usually ammo will follow 3-4 months.

bass pro and cabelas will still run Ok deals online but you have to watch everyday and you might have to wait 2 months to get it.

I haven’t bought either in over a year, but as said. 380 is much lower than I like and I can’t find any.

9mm, I would buy if I could find any.

Cliff

Top Back Refresh