What's new

MA 90s Ford radio

arse_sidewards

Contrary to everything
Member Number
The all digital one. Looking for the bare bones one, not the one with the cassette deck.

s-l3002.jpg

The all digital one. Looking for the bare bones one, not the one with the cassette deck.

s-l3002.jpg
Like a working one? :laughing: Good luck.

Theres that exact one in the garage somewhere from dads 96 F350 but IDR why he pulled it, and theres a F350 shipping crate out back with a radio, not sure which style.

Why?

Like a working one? :laughing: Good luck.

Theres that exact one in the garage somewhere from dads 96 F350 but IDR why he pulled it, and theres a F350 shipping crate out back with a radio, not sure which style.

Why?
Because the cassette deck one omits the tune buttons and sometimes I wanna listen to a particular station that's just far enough away the scan buttons won't get it but not often enough it's worth making a preset.

Great reason, I know. :laughing:

Dang, I just threw mine out for a blue-tooth one.

It was on the fritz though. I'll see if a friend has one.

Ugh, eventually.

Can you hook a jump pack to the truck and confirm it at least turns on? :laughing:

Can you PM me where you're at in NH. Because if it's close I can just swing by and get it.

Because the cassette deck one omits the tune buttons and sometimes I wanna listen to a particular station that's just far enough away the scan buttons won't get it but not often enough it's worth making a preset.

Great reason, I know. :laughing:
My 97 xlt cassette version has the AMS button to be able to tune with seek buttons..
20240525_101415.jpg

The stripper model one is cool tho 😎

Is that what that button is supposed to do? It doesn't do anything in mine. :laughing:

What's the story on that cab? :laughing:
A lot more boring than you'd expect. Someone dropped this F-Superduty off for me to pluck the 7.3 out of. Axles were already gone and the cab was pretty rotted so I told dad to use the forks on the tractor. He went in through the open door and it slid and mangled the cab, multiple times.

Arse, didn't get to going out there this weekend, I'll try tonight

Top Back Refresh