What's new

7.3 injectors worth?

Brian468

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Is there any value for 7.3 cores, found an old box of 7.3 parts in my storage and there was 8 sitting in the bottom of the box

No I tried this a while back contacted swamps and a few others at the time I had several sets

I paid $300 for a good used set a few months ago. Out of a low miles truck that someone turned into a brodozer.

The ones in my truck have something like 7000 hours on them.

Well I could use a set befer I send mine in. My f250 has close to 280k on the clock and injectors are way past due.

I'm not sure what's wrong with them if anything so I wouldn't recommend anybody trying to drop them in a vehicle as is.

If you're just looking to offload them, price them about 60% of swamps core charge. They still have value, just not like you're wanting :laughing:

If you're just looking to offload them, price them about 60% of swamps core charge. They still have value, just not like you're wanting :laughing:
I wasn't anywhere i had a particular price in mind?

And Swamps core charge is $1000 so your saying there worth $600?

I wasn't anywhere i had a particular price in mind?

And Swamps core charge is $1000 so your saying there worth $600?

I don't think they're worth that :homer: Unless they were known good cores. I just inferred that you wanted to get some money out of them - and when people do that they want the pot of gold in their garage :laughing:

I would think you could get 3-500 though if it was the right spot.

So I take it we're talkin psd injectors here...
If so I got nothing .

I would think you could get 3-500 though if it was the right spot.

20220728_083347.jpg

I wasn't really expecting much at all but if someone wants to give me 300 bucks they can have all this shipping included, I just don't like throwing crap away if someone has a use for it.

Top Back Refresh