What's new

67-72 bed side tool box

rattle_snake

Fuckwits
Member Number
Loc
Chandler, AZ
I would like to add a second 'camper special' bed side tool box to the left side of my 72 pickup.
If you have or know of someone who has a complete setup or a junk bed please let me know

Part list:
-door
-hinges
-latch assembly
-liner
-bed side sheet metal around door area to graft in.
- lower trim (optional)

UMDfXUW3O-UvT8coRjrUIPg=w1292-h969-s-no?authuser=0.jpg

You want to spend time or money getting one?

There's a guy nearish me that deals in old Ford trucks, I can look for his number, he would be your guy

I'd cruise the online ads for $400 trash trailers, or cruise older neighborhoods with $200 and your grinder in the back seat

I know you want the whole enchilada, but since you'll have 2, and wheel your truck, this would be nice to stash in the rafters for a spare:

You want to spend time or money getting one?

There's a guy nearish me that deals in old Ford trucks, I can look for his number, he would be your guy

I'd cruise the online ads for $400 trash trailers, or cruise older neighborhoods with $200 and your grinder + pistol in the back seat

I know you want the whole enchilada, but since you'll have 2, and wheel your truck, this would be nice to stash in the rafters for a spare:

Either. ok with it taking awhile to find.
Ya need the old dude with a stash of junk.

Don't really have time to cruise the 'hoods. If you do and see one, finders fee $$

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh