What's new

FL 4'x8' CNC Plasma System - Need help selling

Scout Dude

Member Number
Loc
Clearwater, FL
Earlier this year a very good friend of mine passed away. He was ramping up on learning CNC and had purchased this table, air compressor, and plasma cutter in Late 2022 and only made it through a few practice/test cuts. I am trying to help his widow sell off his equipment. We are selling this as a package but we can split up the compressor and/or the plasma cutter once the table sells. I live across the street and can be available to help with loading, etc. We used a roll-back tow truck to offload it from the box-truck that transported it here - this may help in figuring out the shipping cost if you are not local. If you know of any shops looking for a production CNC system, please let them know about this ad.

Here are the specs:

Arc Pro 9600X 4'x8' CNC Plasma System with EMAX Industrial Silent Air 7.5-HP 80-Gallon Two-Stage Air Compressor (208/230V 1-Phase)
Table Overall size: 115.5”L x 77”W x 58”H, size at base: 115.5”L x 63.5”W. Weight: 1,000 Lbs.

Hypertherm Powermax85 SYNC. Has both handheld and machine torches.

EMAX Air Compressor Model ES07V080V1. This is a super quiet air compressor made for industrial applications.
EMAX ES07V080V1 Industrial Patented Silent Air 7.5-HP 80-Gallon Two-Stage Air Compressor 208/230V 1-Phase.

Additional:
Plasma cutter includes a decent selection of new tips and the HF cart.
Copper air dryer system included with compressor sale if wanted. The smaller air dryer and retractable hose assemble is also included with the compressor.
There are two blue 55 gal drums that were to be used for coolant storage/filtering - they are included with the table.

$19K for all. Located in Clearwater, FL (33759)

Table1.jpg

Table2.jpg

Table3.jpg

Plasma1.jpg

Plasma2.jpg

Plasma3.jpg

Attachments

• Table1.jpg
    Table1.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 4
Top Back Refresh