What's new

4 yrs since fatties ventilated their neighbor in Texas alley

Wait, aren’t they kinfolk to the douchebags that killed the black jogger in SC or somewhere?

Without knowing all the back story, i dont know who was right or wrong. I am surely interested to see what happens though.

Either of the two could have been a douchebag neighbor. Im sure one of them deserves what they get. (Or got.)

Sad situation either way.

Best post ever on any board. National Anthem and coffee mug Honey Bager sales stuff. Gawd Bless Texas and the Avocado Boy from Cali

From the original comments - Not all heroes wear shirts :beer::beer::beer:

To settle the debate about the origin of Mothfuckle - it was the JUGGALO guy. 100%, no doubt about it.

As far as this case is concerned, it appears that dead guy was holding a baseball bat at the moment he was shot. He also specifically threatened to kill them verbally. Very interested to see it play out.

A10B4EE0-545E-4016-84DA-4DC8DF877102.jpeg

Here's the origination of Mothfukle. From thread titled

Dont deal with body damge​

Shove it up yer ass Greg.:flipoff2:

https://www.pirate4x4.com/threads/dont-deal-with-body-damge.658784/

Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 551 Posts
Next

M

mkmarz

Registered​

Joined Dec 8, 2003
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · Feb 18, 2008 (Edited)

I sold a diff at a good price to "body damge" He called me late at night after the superbowl which I was a little tipsy and told him I'd give it to him for a fair amount less then asking price. He called back much later in the night and left a message he would take it.

The next day during work I called and agreed with the deal. When I returned home from work I checked my email and someone else really wanted the diff at my asking. I PMed "body damge" asked him to meet me half way. He flipped, and I agreed to stay at our original deal.

I had some problems pulling the diff but got it to DHL when I said I would. But he claimed it was too much money to ship. So the next day I brought it to UPS but they had closed at noon. So I went back to DHL and told him I would pay half of the difference. He said he would send me another $30.

Well he has the diff, and he says I took too long to get it to him. So I dont get my $30. I bent over backwards for the guy. Now he claims that he didn't buy it, it was a friend. So dont blame him.

Plus his avatar is an ICP logo, that shits really gay.

Toyota Diffs, e-Locker, spool, Lock right and 5.29s

SaveShare
Reply Quote
[ATTACH=full]436877[/ATTACH]

body damge

Registered​

Joined Jan 1, 2007
1,113 Posts
#2 · Feb 18, 2008

if my avarar is so gay how in the fuck do you know who they are:flipoff:, second i did a favor for a freind by looking for a diff then we made a deal then you thretend to sell it out from under me because some one else said ill take it that is not my problem you make a deal yoiu stick with it. like i said on the phone i would tell him that you wanted more $ i never said that i would send you it you post me up on here like this and try to ridacule me over my freind fuck you. you took 5 days to get it shipped after i said i need it fast you said that you would have it out wensday and ship the same then you keep coming up with issues and dont ship it tell monday you are the one they should look out for, make sure if yuou buy from this ass hole that you send him extra money in case he finds a nother buyer that he likes more.

buy the way fuck you mothfukle im am a juggalo till death if you have a promblem with that take it up with all my juggalo & jugelett homies i fuckin dare you, i bet you love slim anus and dr gay dont you you fuckin maggot

:flipoff::crybaby2:
psy7534_red.jpg

Attachments

• 84474.gif
    84474.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Extra funny how he says if you got a problem with it, you should take it up with his homies. Not him. His homies. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh