What's new

4 Non Blondes?

Dated a band member (not 4 non blondes) and cost a bitch her job (Christa, 4 non blondes) because she sucked on the bass. :homer:

Ended up leaving them my drummer and breaking up with Iris along the way...

I had to play that cover nightly :bawling:

Well that was some god-damned gibberish
Not going to lie, I had to do a double take. Thought artisan had posted that. :flipoff2:

I was in lust with Linda Perry and all of her freakyness, I used to play poker every week with Wanda Day, in the back of her tattoo shop in Santa Cruz ca.

I love their album
Well it looks like she's back on the market, although you might be batting for the wrong team.

125157-634-sara-gilbert-linda-perry-baby.AT.091415.jpg

The opening few notes are exactly like Sublime’s Badfish.

Which came first? 🤔

Hey what’s going on? :flipoff2:

The only song I’ve heard by them is “What’s up”, it’s meh.

I do have “guilty pleasure” music that I’m not proud I like, but I’ll jam the fuck out to it when I’m in the mood (usually when I’m drunk).

Glad I missed all that shit entirely and never heard of a single thing in that entire thread. Even suck Bass. Base ? What ?

I downloaded "What's Up", somewhere along the line a few years ago.

I always thought they were a Rush knockoff band. It never occurred to me from listening to that song that it was a female band. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I downloaded "What's Up", somewhere along the line a few years ago.

I always thought they were a Rush knockoff band. It never occurred to me from listening to that song that it was a female band. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Speaking of your username, that’s another good 4NB song!

Top Back Refresh