What's new

4 Non Blondes?

Dated a bartender a while that could flat fkn Belt “whats up”. Singin and fornicatin.
So im a fan. 🍺

I was in lust with Linda Perry and all of her freakyness, I used to play poker every week with Wanda Day, in the back of her tattoo shop in Santa Cruz ca.

I love their album

Dated a band member (not 4 non blondes) and cost a bitch her job (Christa, 4 non blondes) because she sucked on the bass. :homer:

Ended up leaving them my drummer and breaking up with Iris along the way...

I had to play that cover nightly :bawling:

Dated a band member (not 4 non blondes) and cost a bitch her job (Christa, 4 non blondes) because she sucked on the bass. :homer:

English motherfucker!! :flipoff2::flipoff2:

Whos bass she suck on? Why you no love drummer? Who fucking Iris? So confuse!

I'm cryptic for a reason :flipoff2:

Although tempted, i won't go into gory details. The singer is still a person in my life because she's a member of the music community from my beginnings. I've been in a number of bands with her, she's often voted as the most improved in our group of musicians. She's friends with 2 members of 4 non blondes, and at one point i did a session with a band that she (Christa from the 4nb's) couldn't make. I replaced her for several gigs in the city, and brought my own drummer in once because their drummer (who stunk) couldn't make the gig. From that point on, he and i became a staple in the group. It went from jazz-pop fusion to jazz funk blues fusion because of the 2 of us.

Fast forward to when i quit, the drummer stayed and Christa returned, even releasing a CD. The bands overall sound took another decline when he eventually bailed.

The drummer is really good, he's on 14 releases with different labels, but the singer no longer performs in her pervious capacity. She had kids instead... (and she's bi) :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh