What's new

350 legend AR

spareparts

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Had enough parts laying around to build a pistol lower with an 11 inch 556 upper. I'm not a fan of short barrel 556, was thinking about swapping it to 350 legend. Figured it a make a good truck gun. Any input on 350 in a 8-11 inch barrel? Bear Creek has some good deals on 350 barrels

I'm no help on the short barrel, but be careful on the bear creek stuff. When I built my hunting rig, reviews were all over the place about their quality. Shit rifling, poor machine work, etc. I'd guess the options are somewhat limited though in barrels that short and I'm sure the price is decent from them.

Other than that, I like the caliber for what it is. I've had no functionality issues and the accuracy is good. Plus if you don't like it, you're only out a magazine and the barrel.

My experience with a BCA 6.5 Grendel barrel...looks like they reamed it with a dremel...that was Hornady brass, would get stuck in the chamber...
IMG_4160.jpeg

My experience with a BCA 6.5 Grendel barrel...looks like they reamed it with a dremel...that was Hornady brass, would get stuck in the chamber...
How old is the barrel?

How old is the barrel?
This was 3-4 years ago, ended up giving it to a buddy...it cycled steel case Wolf fine, but any brass cased ammo would get stuck in the chamber. May have been a fluke, but I havent had the desire to try them again.

I’ve got a 10.5 .300 blk upper from them that would get stuck in battery if you dry fired it. They replaced the bolt but I could never get that gun to cycle right. Multiple gas blocks, buffers, etc. and it still wouldn’t cycle right. I won’t buy another one from them.

Top Back Refresh