What's new

2bb slowly learns

I watch a guy on you tube who buys old houses then remodels them usually does the all the work himself recently he tried doing the drywall himself afterwards he decided the next time he would pay someone else to do it :lmao:

What channel?

Still have to buy and put on $3000 worth of batting strips, caulk, and paint any the house will be officially done. Everything around it is just a disaster. The 13th of this month marked 3 years from the first night we spent in the travel trailer completely broke. All paycheck to paycheck except for a little bit on my home depot card

:smokin:

In my mind, concrete is like roofing or siding. Everyone here is capable of doing it, and most can get it to look okay. But the guys who make their living doing it take it to a whole other level

that last sentence is weird, it should say "the guys who make their living at it while not in jail sure do a lot of drugs." Unless that was the "other level" you meant?

that last sentence is weird, it should say "the guys who make their living at it while not in jail sure do a lot of drugs." Unless that was the "other level" you meant?

That's my thinking. If an addct just looking to work enough hours to pay for their next hit can do a passable job so can I :laughing:

Top Back Refresh