What's new

2020 just sucks a little more in Utah

rockdog57

Getto fab garage owner
Member Number
Loc
Lindon, Utah
They just discovered murder hornet nest in southern Utah. They caught one in a trap and strapped a gps to it and followed it back to the nest in a tree! You can’t make this shit up! :eek:

im not worried

I remember being in elementary school when they told us killer bees were headed to America and we would all be wearing beekeeping suits when we were outside in the future. I also remember acid rain was going to destroy everything, And an ice age was going to happen in our lifetimes, if the hole in the ozone layer didn’t bake us alive first.

Damn my bad!:rolleyes: I read the article and thought it said Washington Utah. That’s what I get for trying to watch the series and the phone at the same time.

im not worried

I remember being in elementary school when they told us killer bees were headed to America and we would all be wearing beekeeping suits when we were outside in the future. I also remember acid rain was going to destroy everything, And an ice age was going to happen in our lifetimes, if the hole in the ozone layer didn’t bake us alive first.

This. Now the world is going to end in just a couple of years if we don't do what they tell us...RFN!

Just hate on the Dodgers and we're good :laughing:

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.petmd.com%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fshutterstock_147250031.jpg&f=1&nofb=1.jpg

im not worried

I remember being in elementary school...

Stuff they said;
~ land developement would be continuous & no woods would be left by year 2000
~ work days/weeks would be shorten & personal robot would do your job in future
~ grown ups are to be trusted, guide & mentor :rolleyes:

Top Back Refresh