Not open for further replies.

samy crawler

Red Skull Member
ST4x4
Member Number
Loc
Ca
2017 Zero SR with charge tank
This has been a great bike but I am no longer commuting so it is time to sell this bike.
I am the original owner.
44,7xx miles on the odometer.
Denali aux lights on a switch.
Heat demon heated grips on a switch (low/hi).
Braking rear brake rotor.
Aftermarket rear turn signals (moto gadget)
The only problem I have had was a charge tank issue and Zero installed a new charger.
Can come with or without the top box. I would prefer to keep the box but if you want it, its yours.
Will come with turbo cord.
Test rides with M1 and cash in hand.
$8500
Santa Cruz, CA
Can deliver along west coast

pics @ https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/mcy...205208152.html

2017 Zero SR with charge tank
This has been a great bike but I am no longer commuting so it is time to sell this bike.
I am the original owner.
44,7xx miles on the odometer.
Denali aux lights on a switch.
Heat demon heated grips on a switch (low/hi).
Braking rear brake rotor.
Aftermarket rear turn signals (moto gadget)
The only problem I have had was a charge tank issue and Zero installed a new charger.
Can come with or without the top box. I would prefer to keep the box but if you want it, its yours.
Will come with turbo cord.
Test rides with M1 and cash in hand.
$8500
Santa Cruz, CA
Can deliver along west coast

pics @ https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/mcy...205208152.html

I didn't even know those existed but I'm even more impressed you put 44k miles on it. :smokin:

Gonna forward it to my buddy.

I didn't even know those existed but I'm even more impressed you put 44k miles on it. :smokin:

Gonna forward it to my buddy.

It is an awesome bike and is very comfortable. Id put 80-100 miles a day on it from Bonny Doon to San Jose. I love riding the thing and hate to sell it but it is just sitting now and it deserves better than that. This is a commuting machine!!

Thanks, I ride alot. I put 30k on my ktm duke prior to this in less than 2 years so the amount and cost of maintenance and fuel made the Zero bike so attractive. All she requires is tires, brakes, and belt maintenance. Belts last 10-20k miles. I had planned to ride this bike to its death but a change in work has changed that plan. Id bet this bike will go 250k miles no problem. I know a few people with over 100k on these with no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh