Status
Not open for further replies.

Nvr-enough

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
7800' Morrison, CO
2009 Ultra Brand Enclosed trailer.

I just bought a new open deck car trailer, time for this thing to go. I used it to haul around my one ton/40s YJ crawler. Fits nicely with plenty of space up front for tools, spares, coolers, camping gear, etc..

20 foot box. 5200 axles. 82" between wheel wells. I would guess at least 6'6" interior height. Need to measure to be certain. Has 2 shelves mounted on E-track at the front, leaving about 18' of floor space.

New tires in January. Brakes work and bearings felt good when I put the tires on ~3000k miles ago.

It's a simple basic enclosed trailer, steel frame, leaf springs. Tows straight and smooth.

Has a vent with fan (not currently wired).

Wired with a 110v breaker box, a few outlets. Has one 4' 110v light currently. Wiring for a second.

2 12v interior lights, powered when running lights are on.

E-track down both walls. A few feet mounted in the front for tying stuff down in front of a rig.

Receiver hitch for a winch plate at front of trailer, no winch currently installed.

Rear ramp door was reinforced for heavier rigs by the previous owner.

Basket on the front built to hold 4 of the VP-Style 5 gallon fuel jugs

$6,000 OBO

Not the greatest pics, but here is a photo dump of random from my phone. I'll get some better ones once I get it cleaned up and/or if anyone wants to see something specific.

-Dave

IMG_2043.JPG

IMG_2042.JPG

IMG_2040.JPG

IMG_2035.JPG

20230629_204858.jpg

20230212_165942.jpg

20221231_134449.jpg

I'll grab those for you Friday morning when I'm back in town from work.

I know it's for sure right at 82" between fenders. Not sure on the height off hand.

Rear door is real wide for an enclosed, but I'll get you a real number asap.

Rear door opening measurements? Width between fenders and height of fenders?

Stopped over at the trailer today-

It's actually closer to 83" between the fenders. The fenders are right at 11" tall. Trailer is 81" tall floor to bottom of light. If you changed/move the lights off the cross beams, it's 83" floor to ceiling.

Approximately 17.5 of floor space from rear door to shelves in front of trailer. Which could easily be moved, or changed being on e-track.

Previous owner told me a little under 4k pounds. Have not confirmed that number, doesn't have the empty weight stamped into the blank spot for it on the vin tag either. :homer:

I'm out of town until next weekend unfortunately, but can drag it across a scale when I get home

Nuts... what did you pay for that in 2009?

If it was on the east coast, I'd have bought it for you for full asking in a heartbeat too. Good deal.

Nuts... what did you pay for that in 2009?
No idea, I've only had it for about a year. But it was a pretty simple, no frills unit, so probably around 6-8k back then?

Damn that's a lotta miles for one set of tires :homer: Killer deal for whoever bought it.
Haha you should be more impressed that I towed the trailer that many miles in one year:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh