What's new

2009 Phoenix Prowler F/S govdeal

ridenby

Member Number
Loc
Kentucky
First I have seen for sale.
Screenshot 2023-07-04 at 09-09-30 2009 Phoenix Prowler Light Tactical All Terrain Vehicle (LTA...png

I've been eyeing the growlers the last few years. They bid up pretty high but look like a blast. Seems it takes a while to get the paperwork settled from what I hear.

Definitely bad ass

I've never actually seen one for sale but this is the military UTV I would want to get my hands on......

W4CG65N3JWJGFQEY7DCF7GQ3LU.jpg

They have massive FOX coilovers at all four corners and are an IFS/Solid axle trailing arm setup. Housings are Spidertrax. :smokin:

Article I found on it. Apparently it's made by Polaris so chances of it being a piece of shit are pretty high. :laughing:

Last edited:
No clue what it bring. I thought 8200 was high for a golf cart.

Looks like it's Rotax powered, interesting. I've never seen one of these before.

Edit: Just found the company's website I think, now everything they sell is rebadged/modified and outdated Can Am products.

Looks like it's Rotax powered, interesting. I've never seen one of these before.

Edit: Just found the company's website I think, now everything they sell is rebadged/modified and outdated Can Am products.

rotax? thats can am..... love my x3.

i thought the two where linked. is it like a cummins in the mdt fords?
polaris shit sucks, other than quads for the kids and wife. even then....

rotax? thats can am..... love my x3.

i thought the two where linked. is it like a cummins in the mdt fords?
polaris shit sucks, other than quads for the kids and wife. even then....
Rotax is owned by BRP now but they weren't always. X3's are great for sure, just rode one this morning actually.

Top Back Refresh