What's new

2008 Super Duty

Paragon

Member #42 if by Bus
Member Number
Loc
Jackson, MS USA
Shit, 2008 super duty with only 110k or so miles. All but 2 of the body mounts and all four jounce stops are disintegrated. They crumbled like clay.

Thought I had a bushing go bad in front end due to some clunking noise and noticed the body mount was gone.

Ordered daystar to replace

They didn't build them to last because they knew the engines wouldn't make it that far to begin with. :flipoff2:
They didn’t want the engines to last, at all

the fucking radiator hose connections were also fucking stupid. I had to replace those a couple years ago because the design was designed to fail

Seems to be a normal problem. My brother has a 2013 F250. All of the body bushings were shot around 100K. Not sure if he ever fixed them, but the truck sounded like it was coming apart driving down a gravel road the last time I saw it.

Seems to be a normal problem. My brother has a 2013 F250. All of the body bushings were shot around 100K. Not sure if he ever fixed them, but the truck sounded like it was coming apart driving down a gravel road the last time I saw it.
Mine sounds like some little gay ass administrator on another forum is banging on the frame rails with his mom’s pink hammer trying to get me to stop

Top Back Refresh