What's new

CA 2006 F650 6-door Harley-Davidson $75,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmcgaw966

Member Number
Loc
Vacaville CA
2006 Ford F650 6-door Harley Davidson Edition. This truck is a true head turner that won't get lost in the parking lot. It is my daily driver and I have driven it all over. It is equipped with the 5.9 Cummins engine and 5 speed Allison auto transmission. It cruises at 75mph with no problem and the fuel efficiency is surprisingly good (12-14 mpg). The truck has been converted to the 2016 front end and the 2016 Platinum dash and door panels. It also has 6-way power heated seats (front 4 captains) and a separate rear a/c unit. Mechanically this truck is sound and I would have no problem driving it anywhere in the country tomorrow. See the info below for details:

Interior - Harley Davidson Edition, 2016 conversion, pwr windows, locks, seats, tilt, cruise, rear a/c

Drive train - 5.9 cummins, Allison trans, 2wd

Suspension - Rear air ride, front spring (very smooth on hwy, rides like a lifted truck in the city)

Electronics - 10.1 tablet radio, back-up camera, led back up lights and hitch lights, keyless entry

Wheels/Tires - Alcoa wheels with Goodyear tires

Paint - 8 out of 10. It is a daily driver and in great condition

$75,000 obo

California title in hand

I will entertain full or partial trades. Maybe Peterbilt, Polaris RZR, Jeep Rubicon crawler, koh ULTRA4, Ram Mega Cab, tow truck, motorhome, RV, Show hauler, toter home... What do you have?

Located in Vacaville, CA

-Chris

(925) 255-3183

photo48306.jpg

photo48301.jpg

photo48303.jpg

photo48325.jpg

photo48316.jpg

What do you have?

How about a lifetime Red Skull Membership? :laughing:

That thing is sick. Pretty sure you camped right by us at Koh, awesome camp setup. I sent a pic to my wife with something like "see babe you coulda brought the kids" :lmao:

It’s registered as a recreational vehicle and I use it to tow my travel trailer so it is smog exempt and doesn’t fall under any of the commercial diesel emissions regulations.

That is awesome. How much fuel do those tanks hold? I think I have seen pontoon tubes shorter. :laughing:

GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh