What's new

2 is better than one...

https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-u...double-masking

CDC guidance remains that anyone above the age of 2 should wear a mask

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updated its mask guidance on Wednesday to include data from a recent lab experiment that found placing a cloth mask over a surgical mask, as well as using a
properly fitted mask
, was effective in stopping coronavirus spread.

The update, which was announced by CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky during a White House coronavirus briefing, comes after a lab experiment using simulated respiratory breaths found that placing a cloth mask over a medical procedure mask or using a medical procedure mask with knotted ear loops and tucked in sides decreased exposure to potentially infectious aerosols by about 95%.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry for my nation :laughing: :crybaby2: :frown:

do they recommend the surgical mask be lined with a thin visqueen layer prior to wearing?

4xi01c.jpg

It’s been talked about but cdc released it today ...not under a rock, but ur girlfriend:flipoff2:

will it ever end

As I said before, masks in public won't be going away in our lifetimes. Nothing ever implemented for "our safety" is ever rolled back afterwards. It becomes a mainstay. Even if COVID cases dwindle and the pandemic is declared "over", the masks won't go away because now every flu season you might be killing someone by coughing in a grocery store. We can't go back to putting people needlessly at risk. And nobody really knows if anyone is carrying a communicable disease or not, so it it's best to assume everyone is, play it safe, and keep wearing the masks.

What are they going to do when people start getting sick and dying from bacterial infections because they force us to wear masks all the fucking time:confused:

Top Back Refresh