What's new

2 5/8 knockout punch...anyone want o let me “borrow” it

mongosd2

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Cant find one for cheap and I need to punch 3 holes for gauges...I pay all shipping and will literally turn it around the same day and add your fav brew or spirits...

Im guessing you want a knockoutt because you already put too small a hole in and cant use a holesaw?

put the holesaw you used first, inside the 2 5/8 and rip it.

Capture.JPG

Actually trying not use a hole saw, its a sheet metal box and a hole saw rips it to shreds...ask me how I know. But thanks for that tip!

Tried that too...I’m using this to cut sheet metal to build a mount

AD39A2AD-4624-4F79-B53D-FE0B48DBB773.jpeg

Last edited:
I had one but ICE raided my shop and Julio had it in his pocket when he got deported.

some people cant use hole saws (and drill bits)... i regularly get hired because of this, and charge a dumb tax.

hole saw was obviously the tool for the job. adj cutter, um okay, if it works it works. schools need shop class

some people cant use hole saws (and drill bits)... i regularly get hired because of this, and charge a dumb tax.

hole saw was obviously the tool for the job. adj cutter, um okay, if it works it works. schools need shop class

Yep another fucking expert and I didn’t need to hire your stupid ass( or would I even think about it).:homer:

A punch is the right way but I wasn’t dropping 175 bucks

Top Back Refresh