What's new

NH SOLD 1999 7.3L Ford Diesel, with ECM, accessories and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grendel

Iron Sharpens Iron
Member Number
Sold

1721165645499.png

Last edited:
Dang it, I have a decent '99 that needs a motor. 24 hr ride one way. Too far. Wonder what shipping would be.....

Anyone already coming my way and want to make some extra cash?

Dang it, I have a decent '99 that needs a motor. 24 hr ride one way. Too far. Wonder what shipping would be.....
Check with Fastenal, it's already on a pallet. I could drop it tomorrow :flipoff2:. Comes with all but the trans/t-case and shifter crap.

I will check with them tomorrow. Thanks!

I have cash in hand, what's the best way to get it to you if this works out?

Just got back in the house. Got the pm. I'll text you tomorrow, I think you're an hour or two ahead of me.
Thanks!

Waiting on quote from Fastenal. Sent you a text.

Just publicly stating: Tinstar and I spoke. I have not heard this engine run. It came from a trusted dismantler, with warranty, but the warranty would not transfer to Tinstar or be worth sending back. It does rotate cleanly. If for some reason, the long block is not up to snuff, I refund him.

Last edited:
Just publicly stating: Tinstar and I spoke. I have not heard this engine run. It came from a trusted dismantler, with warranty, but the warranty would not transfer to Tinstar or be worth sending back. It does rotate cleanly. If for some reason, the long block is not up to snuff, I refund him.
For the record I agree with the above statement.

Sold! Thanks Grendel!:beer:

This is the "Nobody better be shitting in my sunroof" disclaimer. :lmao:

This is the "Nobody better be shitting in my sunroof" disclaimer. :lmao:
This is my Word/reputation is worth more than 1K and I hate selling stuff like this, as I've never heard it.

I did pull my trans off to find a brand new south bend clutch and a receipt in the glove box for over $6K worth of work done in March, so I don't feel bad sending this off. He snapped the frame in two in May...

I am also keeping the manual harness and ECM, since his truck is an auto.

Reactions: DMG
Oh and sold. Shipped via Fastenal to Tinstar

I did get a video of the truck running before dismantle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh