Member Number
Loc
Northern Nevada

Asking $18.500

85k miles
8.3 Cummins, no def, no dpf, no computer, very reliable machine

Resized_20210906_144737(1).jpeg

Last edited:
Not that I'm interested, but where are you located?

Is it a rattle trap going down rough paved roads or iss it smooth and quiet? Only reason I ask is my last 2 motorhomes sounded like they were going to fall apart going 30 down any older mountain road to the point you couldnt hold a conversation.

Whats it have for leveling jacks?

Damn. That's something I've been looking for.

Queen bed and fold out couch for sleeping of 4?

Good price on a nice coach. Don't think I could swing it until end of this year and I'd have to unload my class c first.

If you just need it stored for a bit and will take payment later, let me know. I can get it to reno pretty easy and out of your yard :laughing:

Went and checked it out, seems like a good seller and a solid motorhome. He described it well but honestly I was a little overwhelmed with all the stuff a bus of this size has and scared of the stuff im not familiar with. Air brakes, air ride, hydrolic driven fans, more electrical stuff then I imagined, switches and knobs everywhere, Lol.

The 22.5 alcoas are badass, has brand new tires, everything inside seemed super solid and better then id expect with the age...

I told him id pass on it this morning but I think anyone would be happy with it at his price.... Im sure ill end up regreting it.

Went and checked it out, seems like a good seller and a solid motorhome. He described it well but honestly I was a little overwhelmed with all the stuff a bus of this size has and scared of the stuff im not familiar with. Air brakes, air ride, hydrolic driven fans, more electrical stuff then I imagined, switches and knobs everywhere, Lol.

The 22.5 alcoas are badass, has brand new tires, everything inside seemed super solid and better then id expect with the age...

I told him id pass on it this morning but I think anyone would be happy with it at his price.... Im sure ill end up regreting it.
You will end up regretting it :laughing: all the stuff you mentioned is sweet tits :smokin:

Damn, fucking new ad! I've only got 2 ford trucks, 1978 2wd f250 and 1980 4wd f350.....the 350 should be running in a few months, so this will likely be sold by then. Partial trade plus a bunch of cash and it would be a way easier swing.

Or maybe this kid really will give me 10k for my f250 and I'll be all cash. :laughing: no way it doesn't sell soon though :smokin:

A guy in Utah really wants to trade for this....

I lowered the price ....again...$18.500

A guy in Utah really wants to trade for this....

I lowered the price ....again...$18.500
Seems like that would be harder to get the money out of and doesnt look as nice as your current rig

Yeah....and I already have a crawler. Really don't need two but I don't need two RVs either.

Top Back Refresh