What's new

1.5 million vaccinations a day by summer

mongosd2

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Yep...sleepy joe just said that’s the goal...that’s how we’ll beat this

Good to see he bumped it up after being called out for planning to do what we were already doing

Now they just need to find 1.5 million people a day who are dumb enough to have that crap injected into their arm.

If you believe the election results you have at least 80 million people who will gladly hang their arm out for it. So that takes care of 53 days?

News here reported that people are so anxious for the vaccine that one couple flew to like ID or MT to get it and will go back in 2wks for the booster.

Yes, there are super-sheeps out there.

News here reported that people are so anxious for the vaccine that one couple flew to like ID or MT to get it and will go back in 2wks for the booster.

Yes, there are super-sheeps out there.

Mom's a retired nurse...

COVID killed all of her medical training and experience.

She's all but begging to get a vaccine.

Mom's a retired nurse...

COVID killed all of her medical training and experience.

She's all but begging to get a vaccine.

People are ready to take what ever they perceive as letting them and the world get back to normal. Whether that is the vaccine or stuffing sage in your mask. I'm all for it... but I'll let everyone else develop the herd immunity before I go along with the herd. ;)

Just had a guy in here that was registering online? Says every time he entered "white" when it asked for his race, it locked up. Wouldn't let him register. :laughing:

Yep we have a few here at the office itching for the opportunity to get poked with the needle. Well....good luck with that.

When asked if I want it...nope. Why? I have my reasons and leave it at that.

Top Back Refresh