What's new

05 TJ/LJ multi function switch C1 connector

Chief Rocka

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
East Coast
Anyone know connector PN for a multifunction switch C1?

I thought the headlights stopped working b/c the switch was bad....pulled it apart to test the switch and it's the connector .

TIA

1718105187890.png

That looks crushed. Not Burnt. I would go to a wrecking yard and clip off the connector and about 1 ft of wire. Then you have options.

The PN may give someone the ability to find other Jeeps/autos that are the same. (Is that a Hioll;ander book??)

Thanks. Looks like Neons use a similar connector

For the next person with this issue, found these options for 1/3 of factory price:

That looks crushed. Not Burnt. I would go to a wrecking yard and clip off the connector and about 1 ft of wire. Then you have options.

The PN may give someone the ability to find other Jeeps/autos that are the same. (Is that a Hioll;ander book??)
Thanks. I ran out of talent and flopped earlier in the day. Once we got it upright, I noticed the column tilt handle dropped out of place and released the column. Should have been more gentle pushing column up. Would have assumed the column has a stop to prevent connector from being crushed... need to figure that out.

I'd get another connector and repin.

I'd get another connector and repin.
It looked like the pins are still good on mine so that's the plan. Spoke to the guy from kinnettickreations.com and he said they just restocked with 200 available units. Wish I could figure out the actual connector PN so I don't have to spend $30 but at least that better than $130 from Mopar. It's my own fault for slamming shit around like a neanderthal!

Top Back Refresh