Tips for installing Vinyl Graphics
• Wash and rinse the area with liquid dish detergent and warm water. Dry with a clean lint-free cloth. If you want to go the extra mile wipe down again with rubbing alcohol.
• Surface temp should be between 50 & 90 degrees.
• Do not excessively stretch vinyl during the application
• Use a squeegee to rub graphic onto surface. Start from the middle and work your way outward.
• Backing tape should be pulled slowly at a 180 degree angle.
• Use a pin to puncture any bubbles, do not put a slit into the vinyl.
• Cutting of the vinyl should be done with a sharp knife and very light pressure.
Here is a good short video on installing a vinyl graphic: