What's new

Talons Garage Bronco Build

Gonna show off the wemens make the attachments "full size" :flipoff2:

1696616672986.jpeg

Last edited:
What do you think you will have in it, total (including Bronco), once "done"?
(yes, I realize we are never really done :beer:)

What do you think you will have in it, total (including Bronco), once "done"?
(yes, I realize we are never really done :beer:)
I paid over MSRP for it... so it isn't going to be a pretty number.

I this wasn't a company car... I would likely have something much cheaper.... but dang is this thing fun!

I paid over MSRP for it... so it isn't going to be a pretty number.

I this wasn't a company car... I would likely have something much cheaper.... but dang is this thing fun!

Love me some portals. If I was to go 6G, you are building exactly what I would. I was guessing about 100 grand, all said and
done when I initially priced it all out. Problem is, I don't wheel carefully, and would end trashing it.
But cool to see someone doing it.

Love me some portals. If I was to go 6G, you are building exactly what I would. I was guessing about 100 grand, all said and
done when I initially priced it all out. Problem is, I don't wheel carefully, and would end trashing it.
But cool to see someone doing it.

I won’t like… I feel pretty horrible about beating on this thing…

That being said.. bronco was 74k. Portals 25k. Skids 1200. Bronco buster 2500?

Not bad for what it is…. Love having ac and heated seats on the trail.

Was this orrigonaly a sasquatch? Trying to get a feel for what stock +55mm offset wheels look like with portals

It was a Sasquatch. I really need to get a better offset rims....

So the badlands non sasquatch is a 55mm offset. It looks like the only options better (without going custom) are the tibus or werewolf at $5-7500 for a set and those are only 65mm offset

So the badlands non sasquatch is a 55mm offset. It looks like the only options better (without going custom) are the tibus or werewolf at $5-7500 for a set and those are only 65mm offset

For some reason I feel like the Tibus Set is more then 60mm... Looking at my bronco next to Bronc Buster there is a pretty big difference.

Do your skid plates do anythig to adress or replace the tiny round tube cross member behind the engine? The on that is just there for skid support.
Myself and everyone I know has pancaked that support flat

Do your skid plates do anythig to adress or replace the tiny round tube cross member behind the engine? The on that is just there for skid support.
Myself and everyone I know has pancaked that support flat
Are you taking about the sway bar disconnect sway? Have a photo? My brain is slow today...

I think yours are 30 and the tibus are 65mm plus yours may be 8.5 wide vs 8
I read your first post wrong..... I read Sasquash has 55mm and the tibus is 65 mm.

I might need to look for a set of badlands rims...

Top Back Refresh