What's new

SxS Picture Thread!

Got the go to hell paddles for the can am today. Think it'll hook?
20240314_175829.jpg

dang those look heavy. and i reckon they will hook. lol

edit nevemind looks like those are 27# if they are the #3 cut?

Ya, #3. They should be a few pounds lighter than the pro armors that I was running. They look heavy as shit til you pick one up. Thinking about getting a groover and shaving a little more weight off. I don't want a full comp cut as we do a lot of hard trail riding at the dunes. I did order a set of axles to take just in case.

Hopefully it rips some sweet wheelies with those tires. :smokin:

How wide of a wheel are you putting those on? They look like they need at least a 10" wide wheel but realistically probably a 12" or wider wheel for maximum contact.

Hopefully it rips some sweet wheelies with those tires. :smokin:

How wide of a wheel are you putting those on? They look like they need at least a 10" wide wheel but realistically probably a 12" or wider wheel for maximum contact.
I think the STU website calls for a 12" wide wheel. :grinpimp:

I think they are 11". Probly have some light weight packards for it by fall. The $$$ for the paddles was pretty hard to swallow. Hopefully 255hp will be enough for a little wheelie action.:smokin:

Doing dumb shit to get up to American Flag mountain

1710528235992.jpeg
1710528264033.jpeg

My buddies Maverick Max

1710528362390.jpeg

Some antique mining equipment, I would have loved to been a fly on the wall back in the day, definitely didn't want to live in that time but I'd like to see what was going on.
1710528459569.jpeg

how do you like those S3 tires? with the shorter paddles do they stay on top and not bury the machine as easy?

how do you like those S3 tires? with the shorter paddles do they stay on top and not bury the machine as easy?
I had traditional paddles on the rear only on my RZR XP1000. So I’d run normal rock tires up front and straight paddles on the rear. This 4-wheel set of paddles is a huge improvement over that, even with this heavier machine. I still managed to lose momentum at the fluffy top of a dune and dig down a little bit. With these tires, you just throw it in reverse and back out—they work almost as well in reverse.

So, something that makes your 4WD effective, while giving you better steering than traditional paddles, AND they’re still a round tire that rolls easily for short hard surface areas…. I’m in love. I’m not the best judge of this, really—I don’t have the power for the level of grip to matter all that much. But my buddies in turbo cars had told me these things were amazing. I had my doubts, but they sold me on them. They’re outstanding on my 110hp, and my buddies with 220hp love them, too. I’m a believer.

Good to know. My R&T is only 110hp too. I have never taken it to the dunes. I took my old 900s to Waynoka with some molded sand tires on it and it was miserable. not enough motor or suspension. I don't know if i would go to the dunes enough to justify the cost of sand tires though

Picture sucks ass but this is a local guy that does a bunch of dumb shit for tiktok and stuff, built a twin engined RZR Turbo.

Attachments

• Snapchat-880377788.jpg
    Snapchat-880377788.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
Apparently he got called out by some Can Am guys for a drag race, he said he'd just stick an LS in it but they said it had to be powered by a SxS engine. They didn't specify how many though.

before i saw the text I looked at that pic and said that looks like Disney OK. lol

Top Back Refresh