What's new

Sore Dick Deals

dewalt-miter-saws-dws779-64_1000.jpg

Dewalt DWS799 12" Double bevel Sliding Miter saw, $350.

The DWS779 is $250 cheaper than the DWS780 which is the same saw but with their XPS lighting system for showing cut location.

For $70 you can buy the replacement parts from the DWS780 and retro fit your DWS799 and save big money.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-1...S779/206541015

https://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DWS779...76&s=hi&sr=1-2

Last edited:
Brand new SK 15” 1/2” flex head ratchet for under $50. This is the new LP90 version not the round head. It’s in the steals and deals section on the SK website.
https://sktools.com/content/sktools/en_US/steals---deals.html

https://sktools.com/content/sktools...4e2pX6IWu30y9M4M5oj7JOrTAIniCqGxoCK7cQAvD_BwE

Use coupon code ITS26OFFSK for 26% off.

Thanks,just bought one,and a chisel for about $46 shipped.

Murdoch's Ranch and Home Supply is having 30% off DeWalt tools today only: DeWalt Power Tools & Accessories | Murdoch's

Over the past few years I've bought a number of items through them and never had any issues. I did have one item that had an issue nearly 2.5 years later and DeWalt warrantied it with no issues (Murdoch's is a DEWALT authorized seller - some online sources are not).

Murdoch.png

Murdoch's Ranch and Home Supply is having 30% off DeWalt tools today only: DeWalt Power Tools & Accessories | Murdoch's

Over the past few years I've bought a number of items through them and never had any issues. I did have one item that had an issue nearly 2.5 years later and DeWalt warrantied it with no issues (Murdoch's is a DEWALT authorized seller - some online sources are not).

Murdoch.png
Tempting to grab the hand planer and pin nailer. Would put me over the 300 for the free battery rebate... But I need to not spend any more money this month

Yeah... I was tempted by the router and jigsaw bundle with the battery and charger. Basically $100 off the cost of the router and jigsaw and a free battery and charger, but after property taxes, "improvements" (town required the curbs and sidewalks to be repaired before paving the street), and other expenses I really should replenish the coffers for awhile.

Murdoch.png

Wonder if that includes the brand new 20v 3/8" mechanics ratchet.

Nope, better not look :laughing:

Cheap import drill/tap combos with MT drills for $5.99 per pair:

5/8-11
5/8-18
3/4-10
3/4-16

I needed a 5/8-18 tap for a quick one-off project. Looked on amazon and noticed these sets with a machine tap and matching taper shank tap drill for $5.99. Figured it was either a bad description or wrong pictures and they'd be really chinesium straight shanks, but nope, just like pictured.

Kind of odd - imperial taps with metric drills. Most of them appear to be within a couple thousands of the correct fractional drill size....except the one I need, which is like .007" too small. :laughing:

Either way, you can't even buy the cheapest taper shank drills for $6 apiece let along with matching taps. Even if they're odd sizes, they'll still be great for roughing.

1664496356303.png

Last edited:
Kind of odd - imperial taps with metric drills. Most of them appear to be within a couple thousands of the correct fractional drill size....except the one I need, which is like .007" too small. :laughing:
Needs more runout in your tailstock

Might jump on this, MT drills are always welcome. What size MT did yours have on those two

I bought some of the 8 inch casters from Princess, now this week the 6 inch are on sale and much cheaper.:homer:

6 inch rigid for 17
swivel for 22

1100 lbs rated each.

I bought some of the 8 inch casters from Princess, now this week the 6 inch are on sale and much cheaper.:homer:

6 inch rigid for 17
swivel for 22

1100 lbs rated each.

The 3/4" ones are still in the mail, but the two 5/8 ones that showed up yesterday matched the description on Amazon -
5/8-11 - 13.6mm
5/8-18 - 14.5mm
3/4-10 - 16.5mm
3/4-16 - 17.5mm

I was thinking they just picked the x.5mm drill that closest matched the correct fractional drill, but then that 13.6mm threw that out the window. :laughing:

6 inch rigid for 17
swivel for 22

1100 lbs rated each.
I'm going tonight for magnets. Sounds like I need to buy another set of 6" wheels!

Top Back Refresh