Group events

New Mexico

Socorro Wheeling August 25-26

'84 Bronco II

El Chingón
Member Number
Loc
NM
I am thinking about going wheeling for my birthday either in Las Cruces the weekend of Aug. 18-20 or in Socorro the weekend of Aug. 25-27. Anyone interested?

I have plans on 18-20, so socorro on 25-27 looks more open currently
I was kind of leaning towards Socorro. I am going down to Las Cruces the weekend of the 20th regardless, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to tow the BII down since I will have other things going on as well.

Socorro's a lock on the 26th for sure. Depending who goes, I am thinking camp either Friday or Saturday night and wheel on Friday or Sunday too.

Plan is to camp Friday night at this point, no one said they would prefer Sunday.

I'm open to suggestions. Are you talking down by Ojo de Amado? The spot we met up with Brian last time didn't seem terrible. Arroyo de la Parida is nice for camping, but so far from most of the good trails. Probably don't want to camp where I usually park the truck and trailer since it is rocky and exposed.

That spot right off of quebradas is pretty good, I'm game for that

Right about here good? 34.109161ºN 106.858754ºW for easy copy and pasting.
Screen Shot 2023-08-12 at 2.17.24 PM.png

I don't think anyone else from the board is interested other than Willis_Racing, but we are meeting at 10:30am on Friday at the location in the post above and will be wheeling through Saturday when ever people have had enough.

Top Back Refresh