What's new

Official wheelin’ trip pics thread

gotta love wednesdays in the woods
0920231836.jpg

Damn dude, festival of carnage on that trip! I saw about the fire stuff in the other thread but damn that sucks!

That joint let loose taking out both Legacy shafts?

Damn, what kinda joint? I just ordered Legacys and was gonna run my CTMs in them.
Ouversons.

It mighta been me, it mighta been the joint. I was facing downhill and needed to turn around. Side hill was a little sketchy so I decided to do a front dig to spin it around. So all the weight on that corner as I gave it some gas and cranked the wheel. Maybe too much? :shaking:
One cap was pushed out with the snap ring out of place. Did I have a cap pushing out, causing the break or did the break push the cap out? :confused:

Yukon super joint is going in.

I also went back to Yukon shafts. The replacement Legacy yoke is $400. If I'm gonna wipe out a yoke if I lose a joint, spending the extra $$ isn't necessarily a smart move.

Fail to open

It's an issue with group permissions. I started a thread in the tech support forum and hopefully Austin can fix it. Otherwise I might just upload the pictures to this thread when I get home.

Reactions: Clb
I reuploaded the pictures to this thread instead of linking them from the group forum, so they should be visible to everyone now :homer:

Top Back Refresh