Group events

New Mexico

KOH watch party, Moriarty?

Sceep

🖕___ 😆___ 🖕
Member Number
Loc
Central NM
I'm positive i'll be here watching. Dad probably too.
I can clean out the shop a bit and fill the kegs. It's heated in here so we'll be comfy.
We can get pizza and wings from Moriarty for lunch.

Anyone interested?
Bring your camp chairs and laptops to hook up to the wifi for various streams. If you got some wrenching to do we can prolly pull it in and help (tell you you are doing it wrong). :laughing:

Let me know so I can plan some shit out if there's interest.

Will have to kick everyone out around sunset as we have the first Trials comp of the year to ride Sunday early-30.

Last edited:
That sounds awesome :beer: I might have to blow off going down to Las Cruces that weekend.

Damn, I got invited to a ride in socorro on saturday. Hopefully that guy cancels on me, cause that watchparty sure sounds like fun

I would watch the lakebed weather before canceling any plans.

It's going to be shit live feeds if its raining and the helos and drones aren't flying.

I would watch the lakebed weather before canceling any plans.

It's going to be shit live feeds if its raining and the helos and drones aren't flying.
How are we looking? I was right, dude got the rona and cancelled. So I'm in if you're feeling like it still sounds fun.

HowTF do I get to my premium youtube sub/channel via Roku?

F these commercials. :mad3:

I moved the weekend I am going to Las Cruces, so I am in. What time were you wanting people over? 9:00am when the race starts good for you?

0900 is fine with me. I'll be here all day working on random shit. Prepping the bike for sundays trial. Maybe do a little work on the kids box van and or the sandrail. Come and go as you please.

Anyone interested message me for address if you dont already know where you are going. :beer:

Last edited:
:beer::beer::beer: I need to get to bed for my trial tomorrow but they are stalling these awards like mad!
sounds like CHeany took a 35 min penalty for missing a trail and isnt gonna be 2nd. :eek:

Top Back Refresh