What's new

Ghetto fab / Hack fab

Reminds me of the salvage title dodge journey hacked together from two different generations, they wanted me to fix the AC, and by fix the AC put this condenser on because that’s what the dealership said it needed so that’s what I did. Of course the condenser I was given didn’t fit So I made it fit. They were mad because the AC still didn’t work, wasn’t my problem Somebody didn’t replace the evaporator line at the firewall that was smashed from the accident. you didn’t want me to find the problem because you already knew the problem Go back to the dealer. Tell them you put a new condenser on and it still don’t work, dealer fags couldn’t have hooked it up to the machine to put a vacuum on it.

This amazing machine, complete with Bluetooth front driveshaft.

I guess they didn't get it done in time for SEMA.
Screenshot_20231104-073627.png

Snapchat-353570075.jpg

Saw this a little while back at the junkyard and forgot to post it until now. Was on a 2000's tahoe. The front clip was from another truck. Wonder how long the guy drove it before taking it to the junkyard.

Me thinks that might have had a slight shimmy at........any.........speed. That's fucking scary right there.

Donk days. They were always sketchy.

I did a few back in the day, usually spring spacers and custom control arms. A couple places made lift spindles. Dudes always paid cash and you could charge whatever you wanted cause they always wanted to be “biggest on the block”

Never seen a FWD cradle drop though.

At that point they should have just kept the stock superduty steering box and frame horns lol. Truck has potential to be saved still and just do the axle swap the normal way but its about 5k too much even in parts.

Not going to mention the Vortec Chevy V6 with blower! that is probably not out of a chevy and definitely not a vortec.

more interested in hood scoop,cab light, crewcab dually woman hauler in the background :smokin:
That's an extended cab. Moarer harder to get in the back seat. Now the white truck or Suburban on the other side...:smokin:
Curious how shitty the lift is on the 68-72 Blazer(?) in the back left of the second pic.

20 min scrap mockup of my power steering crap.

Attachments

• 412437071_25231329343132648_5483920127601686822_n.jpg
    412437071_25231329343132648_5483920127601686822_n.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 55
^^^ I am now curious on the rear lift...Does not appear to have giant blocks, curious how they made it match...

Probably the same as the front: with beams stolen from a stairwell somewhere welded to the bottom of the frame.

More quality work from Extensive on the TV the other day.
People pay big money for these clowns to build stuff.
Gotta have somewhere to stack those dimes bro!

Top Back Refresh