What's new

Garage sale for Zuks and Geos.

$750 is giraffe pussy when you won't be getting half from the junkyard.

Yes I know MO isn't VA but if anything you'll get less in VA than you will in a cheaper area where there's less overhead to running a junkyard.
Make me an offer then.

20230819_124805.jpg

Seeing if any local-ish to VA has interest in this before it goes to the scrap yard. Rust free 03 Tracker, 2.5 V6/Auto/4wd, pretty clean interior. Bad rod knock, needs an engine. 150k miles. Rebuilt title from a light front end wreck as best I can tell. Core support is tweaked but frame is straight. Pretty nice 235/75/15s on it. $750 bucks for all of it, would consider parting out some stuff, but not really interested in shipping big items...

How far into Virginia?

Anybody have any Samurai pinion bearings laying around they want to sell? I need both the small and large with races.

15k for the lot. Im sure I can dig out enough valuable parts from the barn that you will feel like your getting a great deal.
20230903_181409.jpg

I got it at 230 am and forgot about it. Those are way cool and could see myself paying up for a clean stock driver.

Im only putting veey minimal effort into selling my zuks. If it happens, cool, and if not then the hoarding will continue

Did you notice he mentioned having a 2nd rhd one also?

I know arb's are usually too rich for guys running Sami axles, but ebay has some listed about half price.

I looked and can't find anything suspicious :confused:

I know arb's are usually too rich for guys running Sami axles, but ebay has some listed about half price.

I looked and can't find anything suspicious :confused:

Those are the cheapo chinese ARB knock-offs.

Looking closer at the main image. HF stands for Harbor Fraught?

HF-China-ARB.png

Other tip-offs is the blue airline, the old style bulkhead fitting and the solenoid and fittings, ARB has used a larger diameter black airline for the past couple years and a very different new bulkhead fitting assembly.

HF-ARB-fitting-kit.png

Those are the cheapo chinese ARB knock-offs.

Looking closer at the main image. HF stands for Harbor Fraught?

HF-China-ARB.png
Available on Alibaba.com for a bit less too…

There are a few zuk venders selling them now I believe. Reviews seem ok too.

Anyone want a hydraulic bell 5 speed and tcase? It's the rare 1 year deal that the same Trans as 89-97. Not sure what it's worth. Would be willing to sell just the bell housing for the right price. Good for ringR or converting an older trans.

IMG_1795.jpeg

Here’s mine on 30s behind my 80 on 37s. I’d say your assessment is probably pretty accurate.
Does anybody have a manual samurai steering box they’re looking to offload for a reasonable price? I’m converting the LJ10 to a narrowed Toyota front axle and want to see if I can mount the Sammy box on the outside of the “driver’s side” frame rail without interfering with anything since it’s RHD. I can order a RHD box if need be but was hoping to see if the cheap/easy option would work.

Does anybody have a manual samurai steering box they’re looking to offload for a reasonable price? I’m converting the LJ10 to a narrowed Toyota front axle and want to see if I can mount the Sammy box on the outside of the “driver’s side” frame rail without interfering with anything since it’s RHD. I can order a RHD box if need be but was hoping to see if the cheap/easy option would work.

I have a manual Tracker box I can send you.

Top Back Refresh