What's new

Firearm / ammo / sporting goods related news thread

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Post up current events in sporting goods related news for those who want to know what’s going on.

This video I’m posting up is about what’s currently going on with the company vista sporting goods sale of their ammo mfg line which includes CCO federal and a few others.

It was in the process of being sold to a foreign owned company or foreign buyer but because national security reasons, our government has to be involved with the sale.

Now another company, which is US based, is looking to purchase the entire company and keep it here.

I posted this the other day. We now have a national red flag center. If the states won’t create red flag laws the federal government will fix that. :flipoff:

True but Rino's ARE Demacommies :flipoff2:
Honestly
The entire thing is B.S.
Now the .gov is subpoena ing youtube for shit they planted....
Um yea my avatar

They’re two different sides of the same shit coin. No matter the side you choose, they are both fundamentally shit.
At some point you will figure out that it’s them versus us. You gotta take the red pill first. Then you see that they’re in lock step blaming the other side as they bend all of us over.

They’re two different sides of the same shit coin. No matter the side you choose, they are both fundamentally shit.
At some point you will figure out that it’s them versus us. You gotta take the red pill first. Then you see that they’re in lock step blaming the other side as they bend all of us over.
that's why I been hot on calling out the nondenominational 'collectivism' lately
neatly encompasses all the flavors of state-over-self

that's why I been hot on calling out the nondenominational 'collectivism' lately
neatly encompasses all the flavors of state-over-self
I gave it up for lent after the last election. Not a fucking thing I can do about any of it. They are all fucking worthless and I do what I can to lawfully deprive them of the taxes they extort from me. Fuck every last one of those scumbags. I have more important stuff to concern myself with.

get some cliffs?
that thumbnail and title combination just tells me I don't want to click on that at all

get some cliffs?
that thumbnail and title combination just tells me I don't want to click on that at all
Talks about the current situation with pistol braces.

Supreme Court case coming up this month on gun parts

That’s why I don’t watch that fat mouth breathers videos. Dude is mostly clickbait bullshit.
Be careful. People will be along to tell you they listen to the podcasts and you’re against the cause if you think anything bad against the alarmists.

Be careful. People will be along to tell you they listen to the podcasts and you’re against the cause if you think anything bad against the alarmists.
Believe me I tried to watch his videos. Could only watch a few of them before his clickbait thumbnails and no real relevant information turned me off.

Instead of bitching about it, post up articles you read to stay current.

Iowa House passes bill allowing teachers, staff to obtain a permit to carry a gun on school property
DES MOINES, Iowa —
The Iowa House took the next step in advancing a bill that would allow teachers and school staff to obtain a professional permit to carry a gun on school property.

House lawmakers passed the bill in a 61 to 36 vote Monday. The bill now heads to the governor's desk to sign. The Iowa Senate passed the bill Wednesday.

The bill would allow teachers and other school staff to get a permit to carry a gun on school grounds. In order to get a permit, staff would have to pass background checks and attend at least five training courses.

Rep. Beth Wessel-Kroeschell of Ames said she is worried that armed staff won't be ready to handle certain situations.

"There's no sufficient training," Wessel-Kroeschell said. "We don't have a sufficient number of trainers even if there was sufficient training."

Staff at private schools, colleges and universities would also be allowed to get a permit.

Large school districts would also be required to have at least one security officer per high school. School boards would be able to vote to opt out of that requirement. If Gov. Kim Reynolds signs this bill into law, it would take effect immediately.

The House already passed the bill in February. That version included a grant program to help recruit and retain school resource officers. The Senate voted to remove that portion of the plan Wednesday and sent it back to the House for review.

"I'm really proud of the work we did," Rep. Phil Thompson of Boone said. "I would've liked to see the SRO portion stay in there. But you know, at the end of the day, we're happy to see the permit piece of this bill stay."

72 hour wait to buy a firearm in Maine now. Has anyone told the Democrat Senators running the state that criminals don’t get their guns from gun stores?

Top Back Refresh