What's new

Ep. 257: No Reason to Die Today!

• Thread starter Wheeling Wine and Whiskey
  • Start date

Wheeling Wine and Whiskey

20240413_122017.jpg

Jason and Chris link up for another awesome episode of Wheeling, Wine and Whiskey!
This is a hodge podge episode, but they do cover some very important stuff.
They recapped Chris’ visit to the wet and rainy fundraiser for Sue Lee-Bun out at Prairie City. They also talked about Jason running around in the Oregon woods and sand dunes with his Can-Am.
Plus, end of the snow season talk about skiing and snow mobiling.
You really don’t want to miss it.
Cheers!

Sue Lee-Bun Go-Fund-Me

Don’t forget to give us a review on Apple Podcasts. You’ll need to have an Apple account to post, once you do, slide into our DM’s @wheelingwineandwhiskey on Instagram and we’ll send you a sticker so you can show you are a fan of one of the finest off-roading podcasts that exist.

You can call us and leave a voicemail. I’m not sure what happened with the section of the show notes with the number to call, but here it is: (408) 800-5169. Lorenzo would love to hear from you and we’ll play it on the show. How fun is that?!?

Cal4Wheel

Register at Irate4x4

Join the WWW Barrel Society at Irate4x4

Irate 4×4 Website

Dirtbag Clothing

Old Elk Bourbon

California Campfire Permit

If you enjoy the Wheeling Wine and Whiskey off road 4×4 podcast, then check out these other awesome off-roading podcasts too!

SnailTrail4x4 Podcast

Music provided by Vial 8

Hi guys,
Jeep: the front axle vacuum shifter would not unlock the front axle. It was making A LOT of noise. It's in the shop getting fixed. It just got fixed last month.
Me: dislocated clavicle from my shoulder falling off a bicycle. I'm not going to be able to get into the Jeep for at least a month.
Love listening to you. Clinic is going to be great!

PS: I have the chocolate ready for the campfire...

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh