cardiologists can fuck off

arse_sidewards

Contrary to everything
Member Number
Take some cheapo hot dog buns, bed them with shredded cheese

d4c674a270ce29fd1f8dab4da784ce5c703ff0c6-1.jpg

Now throw in slices of butter

a617aa22177c3312b302c4e6f11fbc8d764fe1d9-1.jpg

Then pull the hotdogs out of the microwave, and throw them in with some ketchup and Sweet Baby Ray's brand honey mustard on top.

5db14efdaf0dc11371965bb2a5ff221df8404e6d-1.jpg

What in the Biden's America fuck is this abomination?

Pro-tip: sprinkle crushed (uncooked ramen, cheetos, fritos, etc) for a flavor enhanced crunchy texture.

I tried replacing some of the butter with bacon grease since I had some on hand today. Didn't add anything of value. I guess when you're starting with a masterpiece it's hard to find improvements. :flipoff2:

I keep one of these on the stove and I use bacon fat for most everything that needs fat or oil:

81lpvHm4vmL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Did you just ladle some on there ya weirdo? Toast your buns with bacon fat and you will be literally golden. :flipoff2:

If you're going to do this, why not melt the butter and inject it into each hotdog with a Cajun turkey injector? Or bonus if you just use the Creole Butter marinade they sell in the jars

Are you in prison by any chance?
Coffee w/snickers bar or milky way... or jolly ranchers and a fireball or two.....

No ramens In that meal either.... wtf is the Homey Bun...... and oranges peeled separated in lunch bag with generic @$$ kool-aid mix.... hi on the hog eating rite their in joint...... not what he posted...justsayn...

Coffee w/snickers bar or milky way... or jolly ranchers and a fireball or two.....

No ramens In that meal either.... wtf is the Homey Bun...... and oranges peeled separated in lunch bag with generic @$$ kool-aid mix.... hi on the hog eating rite their in joint...... not what he posted...justsayn...
They eat pretty good in there too. At least in this cluster of a state. I was on an extended stay at McNeil Island over a christmas years ago and we got to order from Hershey's and Hickory farm because it came directly from the factory and wouldn't be tampered with.

I used to make something called a dope fiend sandwich. 3 candy bars and 10 instant coffee mashed together. I would trade a piece for a dope heads full tray since he didn't want to eat. Worked every time.

I ordered biscuits and sausage gravy at a diner on the road few weeks ago, was very disappointed. I took this picture and will use it to show them what I expect when I order biscuits and sausage with gravy.

3 biscuits 1/2 pound of crumbled sausage cup of gravy.
3859D9D7-9169-4094-843C-B7E5DBF33488.jpeg

I wouldn't give that nassty hot dog thing to my dog even.

Top Back Refresh