What's new

camber on a suzuki x90

C50

Member Number
New to the 4x4 world. Just lifted 1997 Suzuki X90 using Ford struts and tracker springs. The camber on the front needs more adjustment than I can get with chamber botls. What are most guys doing for problems like this?

Can you use a camber plate ? As in drift/road race setup?

Yes, I would have to make one similar to what I have seen on mustangs? Also thought about filling in the holes on the struts and re-drilling new holes to get camber closer. Not sure what would be best for a 4x4. Just looking for someone who may have experience and point me in the best direction. Thank you.

Yes, I would have to make one similar to what I have seen on mustangs? Also thought about filling in the holes on the struts and re-drilling new holes to get camber closer. Not sure what would be best for a 4x4. Just looking for someone who may have experience and point me in the best direction. Thank you.

Not sure where it will get you but I remember seeing a solution when searching the depths of the internet for the "suzuki hagen mod"

Do you have camber bolts at the strut to knuckle joint?

It not, drill and add one.

If you have one drill and add another.

This is assuming it's a bolt on strut, not some pressed in Ford Focus-esque garbage.

Ok thank you for the help. I will fill in the old holes and drill new one.

Top Back Refresh